for A Complicated Love Story

8/5 c44 4pandora1232
Very good, please update soon. can't wait!
4/21 c25 OASMITH
Haha... NeverMind
-OASMITH
4/21 c24 OASMITH
K. So if you did Bella's(Hermione's) POV, I think you should have do some Draco POV so then we still know whats going on at Hogwarts. Just saying.

-OASMITH
2/29 c42 Guest
Keep going!
2/10 c42 FireDragon's flame
great update though I am surprised by how you downplayed Hermione getting cursed.
2/1 c41 alexaguamenti
This story is so wonderful! I can’t wait to read what happens next. Thank you so much for writing and updating!
12/16/2019 c40 18CallaRose4ever
MAN! I thought I had more to read but that is all she wrote. or he. so sad. I love this story I am really looking forward to more when you get around to posting more of this. please just don't abandon it. : ) thanks.
12/16/2019 c33 CallaRose4ever
Still here, still reading and still loving it. I was really nervous about you turning her into Bella but it wasn't too bad. looking forward to reading the rest of what you have written so far I hope you come back and finish this soon too. : )
12/16/2019 c22 CallaRose4ever
I will tell you the truth so far. I just found this and started reading it and I loved it so much right up until she got amnesia and you took one of my favorite characters and turned her into Bella who is one of my least favorite characters. I am trying to have faith that she will still be the awesome character I know and love and not the wimpy pathetic user that is Bella. you said you wanted to know people's thoughts so far so I thought I would go ahead and let you know what I am thinking. I truly hope she isn't so pathetic and codependent. because if she is I don't know how much more I will be able to read of this.
9/4/2018 c1 tennesseegirl1891
more please I want to see if Jackson whitlock and mr. Cullen are the actual cullens or not. plus I want to see draco and Hermione back together
3/23/2018 c40 sjrodgers23
More please thank you love it so much
12/31/2017 c34 Mia Tia
Ah, so romantic!
12/31/2017 c33 Mia Tia
This is not just a Harry Potter fic so probably Forks, or some place like that
12/28/2017 c31 Mia Tia
Actually, I don't know what happens next
12/28/2017 c29 Mia Tia