for Portland Drive-by

3/11/2019 c1 77Ebenbild
Will there be more? I like their not(?)-relationship and I'd love to see more of it - maybe even some funny parts like Hardison and Parker finding Dean and Eliot in bed together and misunderstanding or even some kind of semi-clarification of their not(?)-relationship between those two or... er... I simply want more? :D
I loved the whole series until now (I especially loved the part when Eliot goes hunting with Dean while thinking him crazy... :D ) and I definitely like how you focus on Dean and Eliot and their growing friendship/ not(?)-relationship. It's a slow build of friendship and trust and I was hooked all the way hoping that they might actually end up talking with each other while that the same time not actually daring to hope thanks to their personalities... (maybe a bit more from that part? *puppy dog eyes* )
I like how you portrayed Dean and Eliot and I have to admit I'm very sorry and a bit disappointed that I have to leave them here because there's nothing more written about them...

Nevertheless, thank you very much for these stories and this universe. I adore it and I hope you will return there sometimes in the future.
Ebenbild
9/4/2018 c1 dolphingirl4969
is there going to be more?
9/6/2017 c1 Shadow315
Please don't tell me that's the end! I wanted them together ... MORE!
1/16/2017 c1 Liana
I absolutely love this. Any chance the group will end up meeting Charlie?
9/1/2016 c1 Locket1
What an amazing series! I've just come across this and I'm hooked. You write with a depth that defies the shortness of the actual words involved. We are completely drawn in and stay right to the end with the characters feelings and thoughts. I believe that you have captured their essences brilliantly. Please tell me that, even with quite a gap, you will continue this. It's too good not to. My only sadness about this is that I did not come across your works sooner. Eliot in particular is just so believable, Parker delightful (as many don't do her quirkiness justice ), Dean both heartbreakingly tough and vulnerable and Alec just going on doing what he does best. Continue this please, hope you are still reading your reviews. Coffee and cake on me. Til next time (l hope!).
7/29/2016 c1 6HakSem
I have just been reading al of the hunter and hitter parts and love them.
I personally don't see Dean as bisexual (don't have a god enoug grip on Eliot to have a opinion)
Also the human need for intimacy and trust is not necessarily a sexual drive even if most pepole like to combine them. guess the next step ~I~ se for them is that they go out together find a girl eatch and end upp going home to get some sleep after... just so they get more comfortable in their relationship
Whatever way you chose to take it i really like the character portrayal and hope you will continue to whrite in this series.
6/6/2016 c1 MishaKicksAss
I just finished all of your "The Hitter and the Hunter" stories. They are so amazing! I think that you captured the characters well. You are a really great writer, and I hope you continue to write and publish stories! Thank you so much!
5/2/2016 c1 Greeniron
I like this story. You do a great job of portraying the need for intimacy, in this case separate from sex.
4/28/2016 c1 ManicTater
Omg. This was awesome. I love that they can take solace in each other's company. And even though I wouldn't mind if their relationship turned into slash, I love it just as much that it hasn't.

And I really, really am worried about Eliot being convinced he is going to lose Dean. I so don't want that. It makes my heart ache.

I hope you revisit this AU. It is phenomenal.
2/15/2016 c1 Thia
I love this series! And this instalment made me want to comment for the first time (I'm more of a lurker in general). Anyway, I really like this platonic sleeping bit; it really hit me how much they (mostly Dean but Eliot could always use more) need touch. Not romanticly necessarily, but just that comfort they can't get anywhere else. Thank you for this! -
2/5/2016 c1 14DeafAngelLove
Curse you and your amazing writing! You somehow managed to get me to stay up until close to 2am last night before I fell asleep. I was on my phone and couldn't remember my password to login for the life of me, so I couldn't review/favorite everything, but, now that I've got my computer back, I shall proceed to go back and favorite things. Anyway, this is AMAZING! I love Dean and Eliot's friendship and I love that the others seem to have excepted Dean into the family as well. This one might be my favorite of the series, so far, but I'm not sure as I positively love the first one and Wrong Side Of Okay was super awesome as well. Please tell me you're working on more in this series, as I honestly can't get enough! Keep up the great work! Cheers!
2/3/2016 c1 12Dreamfall
Just read through the whole series and it was lovely. You did a phenomenal job of keeping them both in character while revealing the intrinsic fragility neither would ever admit to-well, not or loud at least. I enjoyed Parker and Hardison's portrayals as well. And oh the wonder of sleep!
12/29/2015 c1 35Perdition Raiser
Wow I love this so much. It's so well written and awesome and if you continue you should totally bring Sam into it or just write more in general
12/21/2015 c1 Spiritsong
I was worried that you'd forgotten about this series, which would be so awful! The clear way that you write the characters and what they're feeling without them ever actually saying anything is really amazing. Please write more, I can't wait! And just for ideas, maybe a story where Dean has to help Eliot on a job? Or vice versa? To save someone. Please update soon!
12/19/2015 c1 5LyleRay
I would love to see more of this story. Perhaps these two can develop a real relationship. I loved the rest of the crew eyeing Dean in Elliott's house so early in the morning.
20 Page 1 2 Next »