FanFiction.Net
for Technician

6/9/2020 c8 21thepkrmgc
it should be cool to see how weiss reacts when she realizes who "saber" was here
6/9/2020 c6 thepkrmgc
jaune did pretty well, for all the fact that he brought a handgun to a fistfight and still lost
6/8/2020 c5 thepkrmgc
props to papa arc for being unafraid to teach the hard lessons, it should be cool to see how jaune uses his new gun and ancestral sword together
6/8/2020 c4 thepkrmgc
well, at least he didn't gift the book sight unseen...
6/7/2020 c41 tensei32
Hope this comes back.
6/3/2020 c11 3timesawarrior
Fate/Stay Night reference? I dig it.
5/17/2020 c27 Guest
Wow Jaune is just the worst at anything espionage to the point where even if he is good at tinkering, Qrow really should have noted that putting Jaune into high stakes spy experiences wouldn't really mesh with his entire identity as a knight.
5/15/2020 c16 Guest
Why are people clapping so much? As far as RWBY fights go this sounded really freaking boring, no offense. I like the whole tactical insight stuff, but really to an audience member the only thing that happened was Jaune blocking, creating a smokescreen, shooting Yang a few times then Jaune losing. That's it. Again not knocking the fight I liked it because I'm in Jaune's head the whole time, but I feel like to an aufience member it's just a dude flailing and shotting before getting punched in the face. Also is Jaune going to start shooting for vital spots? I feel like he could have gotten a bigger chunk if he shot her in the head. Also cool bit about Crocea, once more showing us just how little Jaune uses, or knows how to use aura.
4/18/2020 c4 Sulfuricape859
Shirou EMIYA referenced
4/16/2020 c3 DMJB
I just realized, this story was uploaded and last updated on my birthday
3/3/2020 c11 TaidaNaeko
Rin and shirou fatestaynight characters?
3/3/2020 c4 TaidaNaeko
Shiro's Book of Masterpiece Recipes
Shirou emiya book?
2/25/2020 c23 mattywilkss
inconsistent? like jaune saying "i have a plan" and then a couple of lines later saying he doesnt know what to do? you dont remember what youve written after a few LINES. how does that translate chapter to chapter?
2/6/2020 c41 SeanHicks4
Interesting take, to a point, I think it’s reading it in one go that was burning me out. The family changes so Summer Rose was Jaune’s maternal aunt was a neat twist. Just thinking about what CRDL went through with Port to be so much more competent and less prone to bullying gives me shivers
1/16/2020 c41 NatsuUzumaki161
This is a great story and I’m really looking forward to the next chapter
1,950 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »