FanFiction.Net
for Technician

6/24/2022 c42 Terracotta Tortilla
That "haha Yang likes violence" bit is getting old. Please don't make this a a harem.
6/23/2022 c25 Terracotta Tortilla
Okay, so he'll tell Weiss "later". With the way this Jaune is written, I imagine we'll find get that scene around chapter 40 and while in the middle of battle or something.
6/23/2022 c23 Terracotta Tortilla
I hate how you've made Weiss unable to recognise a voice she's heard in the past and that has apparently been on her mind repeatedly, according to your own story. I dislike how you've made her unreasonably angry with Jaune, even more hostile than she was in canon with everyone, and unable to put his voice and the "snow angel" nickname use together.

Are you going to use this as manufactured drama? If so, why?
6/23/2022 c21 Terracotta Tortilla
Damn, he looks genuinely scared. Seems like we're doing the typical anime "haha friends who abuse and make each other fearful" thing? Alright..
6/23/2022 c18 Terracotta Tortilla
Oh, god... please just let these people want to be friends.
3/29/2022 c42 DarkMatter69
Hope you updated this!
2/25/2022 c42 9Scrumblenut
This has been an amazing story to read. I do know the feeling of lacking motivation and reason to write, but it will hopefully return. Take care and stay safe.
12/20/2021 c13 2One Fall Leaf
So, for an evacuation mission, they hired students to dick about for a day for 'recon' instead of just outright beginning the evacuation? Recon which apparently involved a minimum kill quota and sending off a woman who could have just evacuated everyone on the day they arrived long before the Grimm appeared. Is that right? Or am I missing something?
On a side note, why wouldn't Jaune tell his only friend that a suspicious woman he owes a debt to in dubious circumstances was randomly interested in her and may have exploited the hunter system to get the two of them alone with her in a remote village? Especially after he found out she lied for 'fun' and after Yang confronted him on why he was defensive towards her.
Also if Sherry knew this all would happen, why wouldn't she inform them and why wouldn't she stress why they needed to stay by the mine entrance? Why would Qrow send them off if he knew what would happen and about Sherry's ability? You used these as points of criticism against Qrow but they just outright don't make sense; a lot of this chapter doesn't.
11/17/2021 c10 Guest
This could be the start of a new company: the Arc Ammunition Association
10/28/2021 c22 3renextronex
I'm a sucker too for mixed up teams
10/28/2021 c20 renextronex
That. Was the most awkward conversation I've ever read
10/15/2021 c2 3The Mexican Taco Overlord
First fic I see where Qrow is actually at his day job, doing his day job lmao
9/29/2021 c24 Cooldude101011
Ruby and Jaune are cousins.
9/29/2021 c20 Cooldude101011
Why did he not mention that Ruby’s last name is “Rose”? Also I hope Jaune doesn’t just blindly follow and believe Oz like a sheep being led to slaughter.
9/24/2021 c8 Guest