FanFiction.Net
for Technician

3/5/2021 c42 Guest
It's clear you've been playing too much Among Us, author.
3/5/2021 c4 Guest
Blake's smut never gets old, no matter how many times it's repeated.
3/3/2021 c40 Torrasque666
Remember kids, it's not incest if you say "no chromo" beforehand.
3/3/2021 c42 EldritchAnon
Can confirm, Jaune, that Raven is, in fact, a bitch.
3/1/2021 c35 EldritchAnon
Ok, so I gotta ask... Shino's. That's from Food Wars, right? As in, Kojiro Shinomiya's restaurant?
2/26/2021 c42 MetalMakerMage
Really cool to see this story updated. One thing I'm confused by though, and this is probably just me, is what the purpose of the exercise was? Was it that each member of PBRL heard something different from Oobleck and they were supposed to discuss everything they heard between one another, or something like trusting their temporary comrades? I'm just a little unclear as to what PBRL took away from this scenario.
2/25/2021 c32 RunOnSentences
OH RIGHT HOLY SHIT YANG ISNT SUMMERS DAUGHTER! I forgot!
2/24/2021 c29 RunOnSentences
They’re...they’re cousins... wha... just... yeah okay the title of this chapter definitely fits. Holy sweet home Alabama. Didn’t expect the surprise incest tbh. Definitely ... uh... subversion of expectations
2/24/2021 c29 AssassinBlaze
are they playing... dnd?
2/24/2021 c16 RunOnSentences
Also I would looooveee to see some real tension build between yang and jaune. Not the sexual kind obviously, but like some conflict born of a stray comment that rubbed Jaune the wrong way. Would make a very good scene at least.
2/24/2021 c16 RunOnSentences
Phyrra is gonna whoop his ass when they inevitably fight, and I’m all for it
2/24/2021 c42 1Anbu-Nightfury
It’s been too long since we’ve seen a chapter of this! Welcome back! Awesome chapter I reread the entire fic just to enjoy it more.
2/23/2021 c20 3Robbeyy9588
So Jaune Is Ruby's, and Yang's Cousin, why am I getting some incest vibes in here
2/23/2021 c42 new808
Great to see you back I love your stories can't wait for more
2/22/2021 c42 FreakyCat730
Thanks for the chapter, and I’m glad that you’re still alive!
1,950 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »