for Distant Hearts

11/10/2019 c1 8awsomeangel200
I just wanted to say that I LOVE this story so much and I'm dying to see what happens next! Please update soon!
11/7/2019 c8 technovorex
Please continue
4/24/2017 c8 DragonWarrior318
Just read of the chapters you have so far and I to say I like this story. I'm totally excited to read more installments of this story. I hope you update soon.
2/15/2017 c7 1Fat Taco
I know I already reviewed this chapter but YOU SERIOUSLY GOTTA UPDATE GIRL...ITS BEEN SO LONG AND THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD
1/22/2017 c7 Kitty.Kat.Loves.Fanfiction
Please update it's awesome!
6/19/2016 c7 31teamEdward43v3r
Update! Please!
5/16/2016 c1 17Hayashinkage17
please update this nice story!
3/24/2016 c7 Fat Taco
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO WHAT HAPPENED TO KAIRI!? o00 I have a feeling that she took off in the castle by herself to prove that she's guardian material or something XD I can't wait to find out what happens next! :D
3/24/2016 c7 arow2daknee
Well dayum that is one Hell of a cliffhanger, but besides that I love this story and I can't wait to see more in the future
3/24/2016 c7 8Chocolatelilac101
Seriously, why aren't you getting more reviews? That makes me sad because this story is so good and you're an amazing writer and put so much time into it! :( Anyways, I REALLY enjoyed this chapter! THERE WAS SO MANY FEELS! And you gave us a great scene of the intense and passion in Sora and Kairi's relationship! Speaking of Kairi, I'M CURIOUS TO FIND OUT WHERE THAT ROYAL PAIN IS! xD Keep updating lovey! Even if you don't get a bunch of reviews, I'm sure that there are some people who are still reading and enjoying this! And you know that I will always review your stories! ;)
3/20/2016 c6 Fat Taco
PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED MOAR!
2/15/2016 c6 Fat taco
Dude! This was an epic chapter! I actually haven't played birth by sleep yet, so it was really nice that you had Aqua explain a bit more about Vanitas and Vens heart! :) I hope that Aqua and Kairi will become good friends too, since thheyee gonna be the only females in the Seventh guardians! _ I don't mean to rush, but in the stories summery it says kairi and soras baby? So does that mean Kairi is gonna get pregnant soon? And as far as Sora's anti-form goes...in curious to why that happened! Can't wait for MOAR! ;)
2/15/2016 c6 Chocolatelilac101
Wow I wonder if xheanort is possessing Sora with the darkness somehow? I don't knew, but I am so excited to see what happens next! I hope they get ven before that old creeper does! :O can't wait for more! Thanks for updating!
2/7/2016 c5 Guest
Update!
2/6/2016 c5 Fat taco
Wow! Just wow! This has to be th bet chapter! I really hope Tjat Sora didn't die! But I hope that Ventus awakens.! Anyways I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »