for Mario and Sonic protecters of worlds

12/14/2017 c14 61Tiger Of Darkness
Not what I was expecting, but I hope you find what you're looking for in your newer stories to come. If you need help, I'm always happy to help. Maybe another story coming out next month might give a few ideas. ;) Still, you take as much time as you need to.
10/4/2017 c13 Tiger Of Darkness
Glad to see you back! It doesn't matter if it took this long, because it's still worth the wait. Love the "Sonic: Lost World" flashback! I'm actually gonna use that same flashback in my "Sonic: Return to the Lost World" story later when the Zeti kidnap all the children for Tabuu. Still, I'm glad you're back.
7/15/2016 c1 Guest
Hey , names Abigailia the fox , and both your stories seem REAL good...AND I ONLY READ A FEW WORDS!Mabey you could make a MarioxSonicxAngry Birds Stella crossover!
7/1/2016 c12 Tiger Of Darkness
Pretty good so far. Can't wait for the next. I'm actually looking forward to your next chapter my friend. M.S. and B.J., too funny!
5/29/2016 c2 Salazarmiki142
\( 3 )/ Nice!
5/29/2016 c1 Salazarmiki142
Pretty good so far Glowing Gem! ( I actually thought you had a Quotev account not a account -lol I'm stupid- )
4/2/2016 c11 karygarcia21
I like your fic cx
2/28/2016 c11 Tiger Of Darkness
Looks good so far. By the way, I've recently posted the final chapter of my Mario and Sonic crossover fanfiction if you want to check it out. And maybe we can compare stories when you finish yours.
2/1/2016 c10 Tiger Of Darkness
I like it. Your story is just as good as my Mario and Sonic crossover. Can't wait to read the rest.
12/17/2015 c2 6Smt64 2.0