for Sketched Language

2/17/2016 c1 11UCCMaster
I keep reading this and forget to leave a comment. Overall I love your style and story. Being Bilingual myself the language barrier is very real. I'm curious on your perspective on what happens next. I tried to do one in my fic, I just couldn't get Lack-two right. It turned out more humorous than betraying. I wanted to rewrite it but my writing style simply isn't dark and depressing enough to do it well. That would be an interesting one shot request if you could.
1/10/2016 c1 48reppad98
First things first, I know very little about the manga characters, so I'm going into this a bit blind.
I like the idea of the Pokédex Holders speaking different languages. It's very realistic and socializing at a party like this would definitely be difficult. Both Yellow and Faitsu must be really talented in drawing and have a lot of creativity to manage a conversation like that, I would probably be completely lost. Yellow is so sweet, really motherly to Faitsu. Because I don't know the backstory of Faitsu or Yellow, and I can't really tell you whether they're in character, but I can tell you that it was very sweet. Poor Faitsu...
Thank you for writing this, it was very sweet, and keep writing!
1/2/2016 c1 12Cats n' Cabbages
Language barrier's a strange thing to comment on in a pokemon fanfiction, but at the same time very valid. since black-2 is a cop language would be a huge problem especially if he's after criminals who've wandered in from different regions. I feel it would world better if done with more familiar character as i don't feel a lot of people follow the pokemon manga past gen 2 (and the remake gen chp). but that's more of a nitpick.
12/17/2015 c1 1joycewu333
Great story! It never occurred to me that the Unova and Kalos dex holders would have language barriers when trying to talk to their seniors. I like how you portrayed Faitsu and Yellow here!
Art is universal :)
Yeah, Rakutsu, Faitsu, X and Y should totally be added to the character list!