for Mission: Impossible - Project Package

4/28/2019 c1 WatchtoonzRex
nice..but kinda cheesy..still good chapter tho...
8/7/2018 c1 Fallout
Get me stuck in a box with Ilsa any day of the week. That's one fine woman.

Hillarious story. Thank you for this!
8/3/2018 c1 49vapourtrailreads
THIS IS SO CUTE I LOVE IT
12/19/2015 c1 55Sixty-four K
This is the first story so far that I'm completely unfamiliar with a fandom... but I hope that I'm able to leave a good review, all the same!

This was really funny! I loved Ibrahaim- he really didn't seem like a bad guy from the beginning, and I was kind of rooting for him. XD I especially liked the part about how he was very un-flirty. I felt really bad for poor Ethan as well- taking away his vacation so he could do a job! The nerve! XD

The idea of the team being stuck in a box together was hilarious! I especially liked Ethan's line of "We strike at twelve" when it was only two, and also when the team kept accidentally saying things while Tony was trying to wrap their box.

I really liked Ibrahaim's line about "don't put any creepy smiley faces or hearts on it" about the box. That was awesome!

I'm sorry that I couldn't say much more- but I really enjoyed this, despite not being familiar with the fandom. This has definitely made me want to check out the series, though! Great job! I loved it!
12/17/2015 c1 OneSizeFitsAll
...
Wut.
HAHAHA.
Great story, if really weird.
Can't wait for the rest!
12/17/2015 c1 47LadyLindariel
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Omw! This was just hilarious! I can't stop laughing. Great job Lily!
12/17/2015 c1 1Shyy-Ra
Hahahahahah that was cute! Ethan seems like a long suffering guy. XD

Also, for the random person in the story who said something about 'the boss watching too much Dr. Who'... you can never watch too much Doctor Who, random character!
12/17/2015 c1 18rogue planet 13
O.O If possible, this year's mission was even worse than the one you gave them last year. While they didn't have to sing karaoke this time, being stuck in a package with Ilsa would be horrible. XD I love the picture, by the way!
12/17/2015 c1 7Phillica Clayaway
Hilarious!
I loved the plot twist. And the 'get your toe out of my eye'ing was pretty good too. XD

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service