for Star Wars The Story of Jedi Knight Leia Skywalker and Luke Organa

3/4 c1 7LadyBlackroseMusketeer
Will you continue this story, please. I'm dying to read the final show down between Leia and Darth Vader.
12/27/2019 c1 Guest
When it is the later ?
6/2/2017 c1 Guest
When it is the later ?
1/7/2017 c1 3MickyTheSupernaturalMouse
More! I can't wait to find out what happens in chapter 2 so please update soon!
11/9/2016 c1 55iamgoku
Just read through your AU Jedi Leia series, and I love it. You don't just copy the films dialogue and swap characters, but alter it to suit the change, and that is great.

Leia's AU character is very well done, I love her ascension to her Knight status, and am looking forward to the next chapter.

Also, have you thought of doing a 'Force Awakens' continuation of this series, with Leia being the lost Jedi ( Although I personally think in that case, Kylo should still be Leia's son, but she left after he turned. and now Luke would be the general of the rebellion )
12/20/2015 c1 10Legionary Prime
I was wondering when you are going to upload this. Pretty good take on Return of the Jedi, and nice twist with Leia letting Jabba live and working with Boba.
12/19/2015 c1 2Kinomoto Hana-Chan
Next please!
I can't wait for the next chapter...
I hope you can update ASAP.. :D
12/17/2015 c1 ro781727
Nice twist in sparing Jabba and having Boba Fett as an ally! Lucky for Han that Leia doesn't seem to mind his flirting or crude remarks now too. Now if only he'd confess he feels the same way. Great work as always!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service