for The Plot of the Muses

7/21/2016 c1 13Cowboy-4-Christ
Amazin
2/18/2016 c1 10GingerRogers15
Ohh I can totally relate to this! *gollum voice* Those sneaksy muses ... Always seeming to come at the worst times ... This was funny and I look forward to your other writings!
1/23/2016 c1 E. Peterson
lol
12/23/2015 c1 34ThurinRanger
lol I totally did! I loved this!
This was really funny and relatable, and I enjoyed your characterization of Finrod. :D:D:D I love my muses, but they always come at the worst of times. Like late at night when I'm trying to sleep. XD
Thanks for this story, and have a happy holidays!
Study hard!(I'm such a hypocrite here, I really need to get my muses' priorities straight too)
~Thurin
12/22/2015 c1 41CrackinAndProudOfIt
Oh, this was extremely relatable. :D You wouldn't suspect noble, righteous Finrod to be the one leading you astray from your homework, but muses play dirty, don't they? ;P As always, the dialogue was splendid, and I also loved your description of trying to plow through intellectual prose even on a subject that's interesting to you. *sighs* ;) I'm looking forward to reading the story Finrod gave you!

-Crackers
12/17/2015 c1 11The First Adventuress
Oh, I relate so much I couldn't laugh, because I felt your pain\happiness. The part with Andrus was GREAT, though, and next time my parents get annoyed with me for not focusing on my schoolwork I will blame it on Merry, Pippin, and Felix Hernandez!
12/17/2015 c1 63Sophia the Scribe
Fun! Anything with Finrod meets my approval ;). I will now go read the other story!
Blessings,