for Hey, Zuko?

9/12 c3 Mirage
Wow! This is amazing!

One question though... Did you discontinue this? Because it has not been updated in ages.
6/23 c3 StarryDewDrops
Heyo i know its been a while since you updated this, but are you going to continue? I really really liked this and I’m having a hard time finding Avatar fanfics that I enjoy (most of the fics are either romantic or don’t focus on Aang who is my favorite character)
6/17 c3 StarryEden
I love this! Great 3rd chapter. Especially their awkward confrontation at the market, and both Aang's and Zuko's inner struggles. Thanks for writing!
6/17 c2 StarryEden
Hey, so I reviewed this on AO3 with the same username, and I just discovered that FF has an appwith a much easier format than the websiteso now I have an account here too. So thanks for being the motivation for that.
I love this second chapter! Especially this line, Iroh's voice is perfect!
"Uncle, what do you do if you've hurt someone?"
"Then you apologize, preferably over tea."
Thanks for writing!
5/29 c3 KuleKrizpy
maaan, this is fascinating!
4/28 c3 Guest
Why don't they just make another trip to the northern water tribe and get more spirit water and heal his scar?
3/19 c3 I'll Make My Own Wings
I really like this! The plot twist with Aang's scarring was really original and each character's anguish over the situation was well-written and sympathetic. Good luck with your writing!
1/10 c3 Guest
This was good, thanks for writing
9/28/2019 c3 fakir51
This story is awesome.
Can't wait to see how it progresses.
Hope there's more, keep up the good work.
6/30/2019 c3 55Transformers 0
This AU I remember reading a while back. I forgot to fave and follow it and as a result spent every now and then frantically looking for this fic whenever I had spare time.

I'm glad I found it and re-read it again.

And I hope you may continue this one day.
8/6/2018 c1 MikaHykaguya
I love this story! all its emotions and plot twists. I was over joyed when I saw you posted the thirred chapter not long ago. if you find the time and motivation PLEASE continue this story cause it's a piece of art!
7/22/2018 c3 7Nock and Bolt
This is one of the darker AU twists I’ve seen for ATLA season 1, but I’m definitely intrigued as to where you will take this. Zuko and Aang have always been foils for each other and I see you’re really emphasizing that (what with them being mirror images now). I really hope you update more often though haha. ;)
7/7/2018 c3 2Indigene Syke
Interesting little au. I like it so writing, and good dialogue! (I love Aang! He is so sweet!)
6/12/2018 c3 RAven
I just got into avatar again and I love this fic! Please continue, I loved how you wrote everyonr, and especially Zuko! Its kind of interesting hiw he scarred Anng
6/11/2018 c3 8EmPro8
Thank you for updating! I'm happy to see that despite the long wait, you're still working on this. I like the way you make Aang handle his situation. I think it's very in character. And I liked this chapter. Though the line breaks got a little excessive in places, Katara's vengeful streak and Sokka's general attitude was entirely part of their character. We all look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »