for When Harry met Wednesday

1/14 c25 Dudley D Dudley
This is the sixth time I've read this story, it is one of my favourites. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish the story it is great.
1/3 c13 AngelousPoofy
YESS i really like that CoS scene!
1/3 c7 AngelousPoofy
I knew Bellatrix would have impressed the Addams!
1/3 c5 AngelousPoofy
Im just wonderin how old Wednesday is
12/16/2020 c25 LeoniLiponscovi2
Awesome fic!
11/29/2020 c25 1Captain Sporkle
I desperately hope this story hasn't been abandoned, though the near year since the last update does little to inspire confidence. I emplore, beseech and beg of you to update and continue writing this absolute gem! There are far too few stories of the like.
11/26/2020 c25 1The Midnight Changeling
I just have to say that I loved your reference with Uncle Fester's Blunderbuss. "In the back!" was one of my favorite Fester/Gomez scenes from the old TV series.
11/20/2020 c25 Guest
Second read through in as many months, I really hope you return to atleast tie up some plot points in this project or even an update on if you'll return. Thank you for the ride, this fic is one of the best there is.
11/20/2020 c24 Xela
Wait, does Dumbledore know that Harry’s a horcrux?
11/13/2020 c25 naia1
plz update!plz!
11/11/2020 c11 17Loveless Demon
Sev sort of deserves it, he didn't care about Harry, his only gripe was that Lily was killed. You'd think he'd cherish a child from the woman he loved as the last piece of her remaining. Silly man.
11/11/2020 c10 Loveless Demon
Is it weird that I ship Luna & Thing together? Even if it's just platonically. Thing treats her so sweetly.
11/10/2020 c25 Snoop-snoot
Aaawww
I love this so much
10/23/2020 c25 guico
Just finished rereading this for the third time, and I really wish you'd update this. This is one of my favorite stories, please don't abandon it.
10/21/2020 c25 dudley.d.dudley
A very entertaining story PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE finish it. Well written and thought out a delight to read, I've reread it four times already.
1,973 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »