for Perfectly Envious

4/22/2019 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
Hakuba is good for Aoko. He's trying and there for her. And help her see what's there between Kaito and Shinichi.

I Love how while Aoko is jealous, her inside breaking, her Heart broken, she's still try to smile, observe, and try to be calm till the end.

I wonder if Shinichi realise that Aoko had crush and more toward Kaito or not after they had meet now. I wonder if Kaito know or not. I wonder what they think and feels if they know...

But I Love how Loving Kaito and Shinichi is with each other. Kaito being possessive and protective and Loving toward Shinichi is the Best!
8/15/2018 c1 29YokaiAngel
Wow...didn't see that coming
12/19/2015 c1 3StarburstPhoenix
AWW poor ao-chan :( I hope she finds love with hakuba :3
12/19/2015 c1 9JarayZ
I loved the quotes! They made this story so emotionally deep. And just like Aoko's description of Shinichi here, it's perfect! (I saw two mistakes actually, in the second quote and the last line in the paragraph before the last quote. Though unless you read every word slowly just like I usually do, they're not that apparent...Maybe.)

Aoko-chan didn't seem OOC at all, neither was Hakuba-kun! I can even imagine this as Canon!
- JarayZ
12/19/2015 c1 35findmeontumblr
FINALLY GOT CONNECTED TO THE NET!

*fist pumps success*

Wow! Neo!
This. This right here was truly amazing.
Would you mind if I use some of the ideas here in "Ironic"?
The teasing~ *melts*
The bitterness. *gasps*
I love it how Kaito got involved in securing the scene.
And that Shinichi keeps evidence bags in her pockets.
And I've always adored the idea of Kaito taking off the coat of his school uniform's gakuran to place over Shinichi...
THE JACKET MOMENT.
And the use of "perfection" and "intriguing".
You captured it all perfectly.
*hugs~*

LOVED THIS~
12/18/2015 c1 2SilverSapphire34523
I really liked this! It gave a view in Aoko's perspective for a nice change maybe u could write one in Hakuba's pov as well? Kaishin is the cutest!