FanFiction.Net
for Miss Diagnosed

9/19/2021 c1 FurReal
Haha this is way too funny. LOL
8/11/2021 c1 Mirage
Poor thing...to lick this...but really should he not have a better nose and taste buds? I mean he is an all mighty dog demon...with super hearing and sense if smell. ..did he not smell her changing hormones..? Or is it like dog owner have they get some time smell blind - and the talk was funny -
2/16/2021 c1 cyntshef
“He sniffed, touched... gave a cautious lick...” lol

And the add-on... freaking hilarious! I don’t think I’ve ever laughed this hard in my life
10/8/2020 c1 16Coolfire30
I FYCKING SCREAMED!~

I CANT EVEN TYPE WITHOUT STOPPING FOR A FEW! DAMNIT!
5/10/2020 c1 Zenzia
"I'll get rid of this abomination" Oh no ya don't!
This was amazing
11/26/2019 c1 Cojumhei
Hahahaha how cute shessy
12/9/2018 c1 Coolfire30
I was reduced to a fit of a laughing mess after reading this. Oh holy fuck, this and all your other stories will be read and reread by me for years to come.
4/9/2018 c1 Coolfire30
I THREW MY PHONE ACROSS THE ROOM BAHAJJAHHAHAFSJSGEIWGSUSBUD it's sporting so. E very fetching new cracks now.
3/13/2018 c1 kitsune29
I love this I laughed so hard.
9/26/2017 c1 South Trooper
I love this so much! when I read the part where sessy said; "the ba-...-the what?" I couldn't help but think of him with eyes as big as totosias'.(?) OO
9/10/2017 c1 Staple Your Tape Roll
This story was actually very sweet and funny at the same time. I find Sesshomaru's unwillingness to live post-Kagome a bit concerning, yet still very touching I suppose.

Figured out it was a pregnancy test partway through and remembered Sesshomaru licking it... eheheh. Surprised he doesn't know what urine smells like, though.
7/15/2017 c1 Sakura kunoichi no power
ahhahahaaahha ohhh i love it!
hahhhaha he's so sweet :3 oh please, please,please
make more of this chapters i only have a little question
i already read almost all of your stories but i dont know
what is the order because one is when they have a dog,
another is the beggining and other is like the end end or
the plus story anyway
i-love-it! :D
6/19/2017 c1 lara5170
This was funny of Sessh but as his age and with his senses wouldn't he have been able to tell that she was pregnant?
3/11/2017 c1 mortaldust
hahahahah so funny i like it! and u totally got me from that "The End"
1/25/2017 c1 BlackHeart-FallenAngel
Hilarious! Loved that ending, had me literally rolling on the bed laughing.
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »