for The Girl in Waiting, The Spirit Who Kept Her Waiting

12/7/2018 c3 claribellepagan
Good God! I need to know what happens next. This is everything. please update!
7/21/2017 c3 dv36muskan
I want to know what happens next! This is too good to not be updated for a whole year! Please, update.
12/7/2016 c3 6Seraphina Renae
nononononononononononononononononononono YOU HAVE TO UPDATE FAST!
7/26/2016 c3 Guest
How am I feeling?
I'm feeling IMPATIENT FOR THE NEXT PART -Cough-
*Ahem*
Anyways, I suppose I might be mildly interested in seeing how the rest of the story goes...
-Cough-ISwearI'mNotAHopelessFanGirl-Cough-
4/19/2016 c3 1Ms.Spirit
Oh my god...Oh my ! PLEASE UODATE I LOVE IT!
3/16/2016 c3 claribellepagan
The most realistic and amazing continuation of Spirited Away. I really wish you'd finish. It's by far, my favorite story on this app.
2/16/2016 c3 6SaltyPerson
I love this despite it only having 3 chapters. The pace is slow, but straight to the point and I adore it :)
2/6/2016 c3 2AdmiralAliahs
Next chapter soon please I LOVE this one! :),
1/23/2016 c3 1aphroditesroses
This chapter is awesome! I and others would really appreciate if you updated faster and sooner. I'm really honored by having my name in this fanfiction, thank you! This chapter was excellent, but why has Haku suddenly appeared in the human world? Maybe this could be explained in the next chapters or later. This story is really really brilliant!
1/20/2016 c3 jepsi
plz, write the next chapters fast i am eager to read them.
1/4/2016 c2 aphroditesroses
Really good story hon! But please update! You haven't updated since 2015. It's 2016 now, time to update! And please let it be Haku who saves her They make such a cute couple! And by the way, his hair is dark green, not black. I've really enjoyed reading your amazing story so far, and would love if you updated, I'm sure others would too! By the way, I think Haku and Chihiro make the perfect couple (their name together: ChiHaku) ! Please don't let the other random guy steal Chihiro's heart, even though it belongs to Haku. GO CHIHAKU!
1/3/2016 c2 crazytomboy14
I simply love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
12/24/2015 c2 Ara
It is very lovely and well written! I'm so excited for the next part!
12/24/2015 c2 419
I actually quite like it. You're a pretty good writer, but be careful of those grammar mistakes! And also, don't forget to update soon. :)
12/19/2015 c2 Guest
I LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter.
16 Page 1 2 Next »