FanFiction.Net
for Sexual Interests of a Shaymin

12/19/2019 c1 ZVSolar
This story ruined Shaymins and Zoroarks for me. Even worse than the two Suicune stories this Author wrote.
12/3/2018 c1 4KomaspireXTea
How can i say this . . . between the plotpoints stole from random ass anime, the mary sue characters and the spelling errors, not to mention the fucking suicide inducing lemon scenes, makes this possibly one of the worst stories i've ever read.

Talking about the plotpoints and mary sues, there is a small mistake that this "writer", if you can call her that", keeps making: PEOPLE WONT INSTANTLY CARE ABOUT YOUR CHARACTERS, YOU HAVE TO WORK TOWARDS THAT OR YOU'LL FLOP ENTIRELY, becouse of that i kept ticking my eye at the constant grammar errors and typos.

Another really bad thing are the stolen plot points, aka the 'Dead mother' plot point and the 'Good girl gets with school punk with a really soft side' plot point, if you have to make a trashy character backstory then you might just not give him one, aight ?

The lemon just kicks the story back into the sun after being half salvageable by the father being the only decent character, BUT THEN WE GET THE TWO FUCKING MULTIPLE TIMES BECOUSE WHY WOULDN'T SEX BE OUT OF PLACE IN A STORY.

To end it all, as any singer of the abbas would say, S O S.

-Signed the Italian Moron.

P.s. : a certain squad tells you to stop
10/6/2017 c1 christweb2006
I liked this story and hope for you continue it :D
9/22/2017 c1 1ShinyVappy01
This is amazing!
7/28/2017 c1 just a fan
I really liked this story, and would love to see more! One thing that I thought of was if she had a dream about when she first met john, but when she showed him her butt, he decides to have some "fun" ;)
12/20/2015 c1 10Lunaris.Shade
LOVE IT! And i wanna see more. Dont worry though, LEMONS FOR DAYS will be updated soon!