FanFiction.Net
for Our Darkest Desires

2/18/2018 c1 23Mozu The Mochi
Oh lord this is pretty amazing u
1/31/2016 c7 Fenix Fireblaze
Such a pity. I was hoping our work would get a little more attention. People just can't see a good story nowadays. It has to have either sex or insane amounts of violence to get any attention in this day and age...
1/15/2016 c5 Wayward Fawn
Nice one. But guys, what's with the POV switch? And I thought Sherlock Holmes didn't exist during that time? Anyway, until next week? That long? :(
1/12/2016 c4 PhantomIncarnate
This is definitely showing a lot of promise. It's developing nicely, revealing enough to keep me hooked, but withholding enough to make me want more.

Brilliant quality over all.
1/2/2016 c3 2Abnormal Trio
Awesome! I'm so in love with Dimitri right now - Tempest.
1/2/2016 c3 Wayward Fawn
Well, that was easier than expected. And man! Who came up with the idea of Chaos? I ADORE the guy (or very flippant, evil and, to Dimitri, a-huge-pain-in-the-arse talking blade). He's really hilarious. Anyway, Dimitri got into some awkward moment, huh? Men. They lay their eyes on a pretty face and they're nothing but a pretty face too, though some are not as pretty as other. (Present company excluded, of course) So, when's the next chap?
P/S: By the way, poor Kristoff. He can hardly etch a word into the conversations.
1/2/2016 c3 1Balasar Al Queso
Great story! Really loving it and can't wait for the next chapter!
12/25/2015 c2 Wayward Fawn
Yeah, I got choked too, but on laughter rather than because of shock, unlike our friend Dimitri here. Well done, I couldn't tear my eyes away from the chapter. That part with Sophia... Man, that was awesome! Thrilling and gripping. And the brief exchange between Dimitri and Kristoff, I imagine our mountain man was ready to rip the other guy's head. Fortunate for him, and for us, he didn't.
There's just one criticism I have. I spotted a few grammatical mistakes (there's one in the very first sentence. It's I'm starting not I starting). Don't worry though. Those can be fixed in no time.
12/18/2015 c1 2Abnormal Trio
Oh my God. You two are amazing. That was creepy, but awesome! I like Dimitri already. He's so cool! And that thing about angels and demons, did you guys make that up?
I actually laughed when you sai that you and Fenix are working together. Because when I first read his story the first thing that came to my mind was: This guy and Raven will make a great pair of writers. Well, we'll see if I was right.
- Storm
12/18/2015 c1 PhantomIncarnate
Wow. Just... Wow. A good start to a brilliant story. I'll be keeping my eye on this one...

Question: How will Dimitri tie into Elsa? Someone so evil, and someone so pure... Surely they would hate one another on sight, right?