for I'd Never Abandon You

3/17/2016 c1 Guest
Awww! Matt is such a sweetheart. I'm glad he helped Jess and didn't abandon her. (:
2/16/2016 c1 Guest
I love this! Matt is so caring and attentive towards Jessica. He really did care about her and getting her to safety. I love their friendship. Thank you for writing this and sharing it! (:
1/2/2016 c1 Guest
I loved this! It was very well written and in character for both Matt and Jess. I'm glad you kept it as simply a strong friendship between them and didn't turn into anything shippy. :)
12/22/2015 c1 Guest
This is so sweet :) please update, i ship matt and jessica
12/21/2015 c1 41Skye Maxwell
Yay for not abandoning Jess! Because abandoning Jess is rude. This is a nice extra scene, and it's good to see a non-couple being decent friends and loyal to one another.
12/19/2015 c1 Anna
I've always wondered about this too! Thanks for writing and sharing this. It was a really good read and you've quite a believable little plot arc going on. You nailed Matt and Jessica to how they are personality wise and speaking wise exactly in the game. I could hear their voices in my head and everything. I've only ever managed to have Matt and Jessica find each other once in the mines when playing myself because Jessica is really hard to keep alive and so is Matt if he chooses to save Emily at the fire tower so how did you even mange to try to get to Emily and keep Matt alive? I have to leave her or a Wendigo gets him lol! Anyway thanks again for writing this. I really loved it. Please keep writing for Until Dawn! (:
12/18/2015 c1 5AM78
Interesting story. I also found it odd Matt and Jess make it out with no explanation even though they are not any landmarks the helicopter could find, and they don't have any flares to signal for it.

I really would have preferred their surviving ending had showed them trying to hike down the mountains out of the range on foot, leaving the viewer uncertain as to whether or not they would make it. Heck their trip down the mountain might even make for an interesting sequel idea.

Anyway the writing here was pretty good. You seem to have their personalities nailed down well. Just watch out for excessively long sentences. I saw a few of them.

Also the part about them going back to the lodge didn't make sense to me. If they made it down the mountain on foot, then that's it. There is no way they could go back up, since the cable car won't run. I think their next step would be trying to hike to the nearest roadway and hitch a ride to a police station.