for Under The Mistletoe

4/18/2016 c1 UntilFangirl
This was adorableeee
3/17/2016 c1 Guest
Mike is adorable and really loves Jessica! I'm glad they moved in together and with Wolfie too and all get a nice life together. :D
2/16/2016 c1 Guest
So so cute! I love Mike and Jessica too and wish people would write and share more fics on them. I'd write some myself but I can't write a decent story for the life of me lol! I hope you've got more planned. I also really loved that you included Wolfie in this too. :D
1/2/2016 c1 Guest
This was so cute! Thank you for sharing it. I wished more people shipped Mike and Jess too since they were an actual couple in the game and it was obvious that they both really cared about each other.
12/25/2015 c1 5AM78
This really isn't my kind of story, but it was amusing all the same. The notion that Mike actually went all the way back up to the mountain just to find the wolf is interesting. I never thought about that. Let's hope he was also able to tame that wolf's taste for human flesh or they might end up with some very disgruntled neighbors :)
12/21/2015 c1 41Skye Maxwell
Aw, cute. Yay Wolfie! A fic with Wolfie is always a good idea, haha. You're right, I don't see a lot of Jess/Mike fics on here, and while it's not my OTP, I'd still think more people would ship it. Anyways, this was a nice little read. And I like the idea of owning multiple Until Dawn universes, I'll have to ask Santa for that for Christmas. Happy holidays!
12/19/2015 c1 Anna
Thank you so much for writing this! It was really sweet to read and I loved how you included Wolfie! Mike and Jess are my favourite couple in the game too but you're right that there's not a lot of shippers for them. Most people seem to like shipping Mike with Sam even though there's nothing romantic between them and nothing to build up between them since Mike is with Jess for most of the game and then towards the end it's still just friendship between him and Sam as they focus on saving all their friends together. But anyway thank you so much for writing this! I hope you consider writing more for Mike and Jessica (: