for Star Wars: Force Zero

6/23/2016 c3 Lovnag
This work is quite good. I like the language, and the whole idea is pretty interesting. I hope it is not completely abandoned.
6/10/2016 c3 27SSJ-Jolt
You should try proofreading (reading carefully to find any errors needing revision) before posting a chapter.
5/29/2016 c3 1Bob the Turtle
You are doing an awesome job man. Hope you keep up the great work!
5/4/2016 c3 BULLY135
this is pretty good
more please
4/24/2016 c3 Guest
Please update
3/23/2016 c3 27DWAR
This is awesome! keep it up
3/12/2016 c3 5Warden of Lore
more please this is great
3/4/2016 c3 Shade Seeker
Great story so far. I liked that Vadar announced himself a little before the duel, a lot of crossover characters don't even if they have a really impressive resume. I wonder what people would do if he said that he was the Heir Apparent to an empire that was likely comprised of more planets than their kingdom had people.
I also like how Vader is still struggling to control his Dark Side impulses. When I first read the summary I figured he would turn into an older version of 'Little Anni,' having been cleansed of the Dark Side and given a fresh body. Needless to say I think the rout you took is way better.
As a suggestion, given that he is still "recuperating" from his time as a Sith Lord he probably would have a little bit of resistance to using the stronger Dark Side techniques (like Force lightning). I would imagine that he may try to find ways to perform similar techniques without needing to rely (or rely as much) on the Dark Side. For example there are Force lightning techniques that other Force users practice that are not fueled by Dark Side energy/emotions.
Anyway, thanks for the good read. Hope you are able to find time to continue writing.
2/18/2016 c3 Guest
Darth vader for the win!awesome story by the way!
2/1/2016 c3 Guest
plsssss update soon
1/24/2016 c3 2Mangahero18
A few more spelling mistakes compared to last chapter so watch that. Other than that Im greatly looking forward to reading more.
1/24/2016 c2 Mangahero18
Vader is so fucking cool. I just cant help but hear James Earl Jones in my head when he says stuff.
1/24/2016 c1 Mangahero18
This looks...AWESOME!
1/23/2016 c3 3Ghost iv
so good.
1/19/2016 c3 15Doomsdayguy12345
Wow, this already has me hooked, keep up the good work!
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »