for Star Wars: Force Zero

1/19/2016 c1 15Doomsdayguy12345
Alright, I already fucking love it man. Darth Vader is runner up to Boba Fett as my favorite Star Wars character but I think you capture the newly reborn and confused former dark lord of the Sith.

Keep her up!
1/15/2016 c3 Quelthias
Do not, I repeat, do not include the prequels in this story.
Lore wise, yes he can reveal his previous name but not the young actor.
Instead Vader will be the elder actor, Sebastion Shaw.

I have a fealing that he will go against Palpatines teachings and have more than one apprentice.
Tabitha is a great first choice, and once she recovers from her misery, Louise.
1/15/2016 c1 Quelthias
Just Vader... Vader the black knight!
Of course Kirche would say, "Father, your name is Father? Of who?"
1/5/2016 c3 Guest
It's alright take all the time you need to pull out the lightsaber. I know what your thinking "What's wrong with this guy? Doesn't he want some lightsaber action?" To answer you question, yes of course I want to see Darth Vader whip out the lightsaber. But after watching the Star Wars Prequels and then the originals it taught me something. The lightsaber shouldn't be overused and be pulled out at anytime it gets the chance "cough" Prequel "cough". But it should be used when it's needed most or to show how dire the situation is. For example Vader's force choke, whenever we see him use it we knew he meant business. But what if he just used it in every fight he got in? It would lose its sense of drama and intimidation, like how the lightsaber would lose its ability make you think "Holy shit! He's using the lightsaber!" But when it's overused it would turn into "oh, it's the lightsaber...again ". But this is just my opinion so keep the weapons down please!
...Darn it I'm rambling. Anyway with all that out of the way, I think your doing an awesome job with this fanfic and you've got me hooked on it! So keep up the great work, and stay awesome!
From:Christopherprime22
1/1/2016 c3 Guest
Love the duel with Guiche and Vader. Best FoZ and Star Wars xover! Pls update soon
1/1/2016 c3 goord
If Siesta's grandfather was a TIE pilot rather than an airplane one in this I can't wait until Vader gets his hands on it.
12/31/2015 c3 LL
I wonder why Vader didn't just use the force on Guiche from the start slowly crashing his body to make him sumit and learn respect.

You had Vader break down to Colbert which feel out of place at this time and the idiot mage didn't even react to Vader's words doing this for a maid... I see he don't give a damn if a commoner get hurt or die but if it's a Noble then Vader was better off telling Colbert to keep a tight leash on the nobles if he like them so much.

Please tell me that the runes are not slowly brainwashing Vader as he is not only a force user but has a much stronger will than Saito, surely someone of his caliber would have sense the runes ages ago try to influence his mind and stop them.
1/2/2016 c1 The Truth of Words
I love the force choke, my fav Star Wars ability.
1/2/2016 c3 5Ridli Scott
One question? How Vader eats if he doesn't have the hiperbaric medical chamber to remove the helmet?
1/2/2016 c3 5SonicAnime2010
No matter how many times I see it..guiche getting his butt kicked is still entertaining. Lot more focus on Tabitha too. That's new
1/1/2016 c3 47Skylinemaster
Good, good.
1/1/2016 c3 4Vlad Tempest
Very good. I can't wait for his reaction to the fat slob taking Siesta or Viscount.
12/31/2015 c3 TaitanoRules555
I hope he keeps the suit and will see other force users in this story?
12/28/2015 c2 Gilgamesh404
Jolly good story so far, the narrative part and pacing are great as far as I am concerned.
Still, I have three things to ponder on.
1) Vader is powerful and proactive character. There is no way he won't make ripples pretty early, so you can bend the canon without hesitation.
2) Vader's suit. While it is a technical masterpiece even by standards of SW universe, the suit (and it's wielder) still requires regular maintenance. [I guess there will be need of pretty powerful water magic]
3) Derfflinger has an ability to transfer to other weapons in case of original vessel being broken. The possibility of Derf The Magic-Eating Lightsaber...
But do not let my ramblings hinder you in any way. Favoured and followed.
12/25/2015 c2 Guest
Oooohhh this is gonna be interesting once we reach the albion arc...since vadet can mind read a certain someone :D
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »