for Star Wars: Force Zero

12/19/2015 c1 xero
Nice crossover and i want to see duel between guiche and vader also keep it up
12/20/2015 c1 5Forzarismo
Don't make Vader submissive, its not in his personality. I see the potential, but you should make him fight the runes instead of submitting to them.
12/20/2015 c1 5SonicAnime2010
Finally a Louise summons a canon jedi story... I've been waiting for one... Vader should be interesting to see. I was also thinking how hilarious it would be for Louise to land YODA
12/20/2015 c1 4SilverstormXD
Dude...in my native tongue AMOYZING it's just so fucking cool...but Ted hi-polar Vader is bipolar
12/19/2015 c1 TaitanoRules555
Great start and will see other Star Wars characters in this story?
12/19/2015 c1 Marquis Joy
Meh
not a complete bomb
not a masterpiece
12/19/2015 c1 Forte De Tu
i like it, keep it up!
12/19/2015 c1 hadoukendave
You should give vader his limbs back, if you continue this. one fuck up and he would have no replacements. otherwise 9/10
12/19/2015 c1 7Advena Phillips
That was nice, please update it soon
12/19/2015 c1 2pensuka
i though i sensed a disturbance in the force
12/19/2015 c1 Loyaltothelegion
It is clear that Vader takes no shit from anybody, ad for that I am glad. I bet a fort encounter with the force and the mixture or the light and dark that is Vader would be bloody terrifying. So good job with that.

Would his face still be burnt? They did that awkward thing of changing vaders ghost form in the remastered versions of the films, so maybe Vaders reincarnation would be both sides to him- his armour and weapon as well as his true body. He was dead after all.

If not, at least he's a skilled mechanic.
12/19/2015 c1 3Maya the Phoenix
This is such a great story! It's one of the stories that got me reading and rereading all over again. It has a nice plot, great writing style, and a great characterization of Vader.
12/19/2015 c1 10coduss
...i totally read every line of vaders in his voice...i love this
12/19/2015 c1 alexkehling
Well...um...this will be interesting :3...will watch this because it involves vader :) (I know who he really is but vader is easier hehe)
Also...as a quick question, will vader get to use other powers of the force rather than forcechoke?(which was the only dam thing he seemed to do in the movies lol)
Would like to see vader getting even more bada$$ by using force to a much more...POWERFUL, way :D
12/18/2015 c1 Schwarmfuhrer
it was great I liked it keep up the good work
105 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7