for I can hear you

1/26/2016 c1 22fanofthisfiction
Nice capture on the turmoil young Ben causes to the Solo family. It will be interesting if the voices were a part of his past and why he turned to the Dark side in the first place. Thanks for sharing!
12/22/2015 c1 63Archaeologistof-theresistance
Well, this was certainly very angsty. But it was very well done. Great job!
12/22/2015 c1 23justawritier
That was so heartbreaking,but can also easily picture it happening too. I came out of the movie with Kylo/Ben being my favourite of the new characters,there is just so many layers there. I can't wait to see how he fell to the dark side. Great writing!
12/19/2015 c1 Littlekitty567
This was great! I am in love with TFA! Esp Kylo Ren! I knew he'd be my fave from the moment I saw him. Esp since he's obsessed about Darth Vader like me (and we have similar types of temper tantrums)! But when he killed Han Solo, I really questioned if he could still be my favorite. But then people kept shooting and stabbing at him and I started yelling at the screen 'don't die, don't die!' so yeah, I guess he still is. And this story was interesting to read about something from his childhood.
12/19/2015 c1 Guest
Ugh, I just want to bang everyone's heads together! But that's the mark of good writing. I could just hear Han saying, "I'll leave if I want to, Sweetheart." and you just want to grab him and pull him back and tell him to stay with his family, but he wouldn't be Han if he weren't such a stubborn old macho shithead. Also loved the foreshadowing in the line, "Do you really want to unleash another Vader on the galaxy?"

I haven't seen the movie yet but I googled all the spoilers because I hate surprises. And now I'm reading all the fics because I don't think I'm brave enough to watch the movie any more... *ugly sobbing*
12/19/2015 c1 30Unlimited Power
That's too sad... But I can see this happening in canon.

Well, at least Han and Leia are still better parents in TFA than they were in LotF.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service