for The God of Dreams and Nightmares

4/16 c14 Nunu21
AMAZING story when u get the chance i hope u make the next chapter.
3/8/2021 c14 6phineashiccup
I hope that the other gods would soon know that they have been tricked by Gideon and Brandon. And I also hope that peace would come back to the world as well. Can't wait to read another chapter to find out what happens next.
11/20/2019 c14 1EnchantedAnimoo
Amazing! I think I Fangirled a bit to hard at quite a few points XD, great story, should have more faves, it definitely has mine :3 ~
12/3/2017 c14 29YokaiAngel
outstanding!~~~~~
1/4/2017 c14 2KillingMyMind
Why?! You can't leave meh hangin' like this! What happened next? This was a well written and thought out story, and I guess this could technically be an ending, but I don't want it to be.
8/5/2016 c14 wawashtadevyakun
Amazing Story!
7/13/2016 c14 Guest
Oh my god, this is so good! Aaaaasahhh I live it! :DD
7/6/2016 c14 40AriesDanger24
ooooohhh~ The sound of doom approaches! Will the cycle happen again or will it be different because Dipper never prayed to Cipher. HMMMM~~ :)
7/5/2016 c14 3Wildtail of Wind
There's definitely a plot. xD Had expected some casual fluff, heh. The pacing's extremely fast, so I'm gonna guess this story's nearing the final stretch. C: You did a good job.
7/3/2016 c14 BloopieIsHere
Wow the story is fricken great
But the characters are assholes
Well most of them
Cant wait to see where this goes... Either as the "yay im so glad i found this story" or "wow now i want to end myself after reading this story"
Hahaha just kidding even if it ends up bad for the smols im glad i found this.
It's an awesome story :3
6/30/2016 c14 StaleDorito
CLIFFHANGER WHYYYYY
6/17/2016 c9 Kae.Reads
Amazing! I love it, especially the food choices. Hehe. But besides that amazing writing~ I love reading this. Thank you for writing~
5/22/2016 c9 5TheTrueTree
Wonderful. Please update soon.
3/13/2016 c9 Usrthea
This is...different, but in a good way. Update this soon!, I can't wait to see Dipper and Gideon battle!
3/8/2016 c9 16thomaspheasant
The battle is going to be epic against Gideon!
34 Page 1 .. Last Next »