for Bubble Guppies All Grown Up

12/26/2017 c9 Isaiah Vang
Hello EmoInuyasha9, I'm writing a story that is loosely based off of yours, but from a different perspective, here's an example:

But when Thomas and Percy got there, it was too late, the curtain had closed, and everyone was going home.

"I can't believe we missed it." said Percy sadly. Thomas felt sorry for Percy.

"Cheer up, Percy, I'm sure there's always next year." Said Thomas trying to cheer him up.

"NO THOMAS! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! THERE IS NO NEXT YEAR! THIS WAS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CHANCE TO SEE THE BUBBLE GUPPIES AND WE MISSED IT! IF YOU NEED ME, I'LL BE AT MY HOUSE!" Shouted Percy as he ran away, Thomas felt like crying, too, but then he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Asked a voice, Thomas looked up, and was surprised to see who it was.

"The bubble guppies?" He stammered!

"Yeah, it's us!" Said Deema.

"I can't believe it! I'm actually talking to the bubble guppies! I am a big fan of your show, and..."

"And what?" Asked Gil, Thomas looked up to his new friends.

"It's my best friends Percy, he's sad, because we missed your show." said Thomas.

"We were sad, too." Said Molly "but it's like I said, it takes a good friends to admit when he's wrong."

"Yeah, and now, he's too sad to come out now, what can we do?" Asked Thomas, then, an idea popped into Molly's head.

"I have an idea!" She said, and whispered it to the others.

"We'll do it tomorrow!" Said Thomas, the next day, Percy was still sad after what had happened, he then saw a note on the foot of his bed, it read: Dear Percy, I'm oorry after what had happened, come to the backyard, I have a surprise, sincerely, a very special group of friends.

"I hope it's something good." Percy cried, when he got to the backyard, he saw Thomas.

"Oh, hi Thomas." Said Percy sadly.

"Percy, you'll never guess what your surprise is!" Thomas said happily.

"What is it?" Percy cried, as the stage curtain opened, and Molly and Gil sang Hakuna Matata from the lion king.

Molly: Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase.

Gil: Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze!

Molly: it means no worries, for the rest of your days!

Both: it's our problem free, philosophy, Hakuna Matata!

Percy was shocked and surprised "you've got me Molly and Gil from bubble guppies?" He asked.

"Even better." Smiled Thomas "I've got you all of the bubble guppies!" Said Thomas as Goby, Deema, Oona, and Nonny swam in.

Deema: why, when he was a young warthog.

Goby: when I was a young warthog!

Oona: very nice.

Goby: thanks!

Nonny: he found his aroma like the certain appeal, he could clear the Savannah after every meal!

Goby: I'm a sensitive soul, thought I seemed thick skinned, and it hurt, that my friends never stood, down wind! And oh, the shame!

Deema: he was ashamed!

Goby: thought of changing my name!

Oona: oh, what's in a name?

Goby: and I got down hearted!

Nonny: how did ya feel?

Goby: every time that I...

Deema: hey Goby, not in front of the kids!

Goby: oh, sorry.

All: Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase, Hakuna Matata, ain't no passing craze!

Percy smiled and join in on the fun.

Percy: it means no worries, for the rest of your days!

Gil: yeah, sing it, kid!

Both: it's our problem free...

Deema: philosophy!

All: Hakuna Matata!

Once Percy got to know them, they all became great friends and introduced him to some of the lunches, like a plane bagel, a sand-witch, macaroni and trees, and baderoni-pizza.

"So weird!" Said a very disgusted Percy.

"It may look weird." Said Molly "but it's very good!"

"Yeah, strange yet satisfying!" Agreed Gil!

"You try it!" Called Nonny.

"Oh well." Percy gulped as he took a slice of badgeroni-pizza "Hakuna Matata." Percy took a big bite, and it landed into his stomach.

"Strange, yet satisfying." Percy smiled.

"That's the spirit!" Smiled Oona, after that, they were on stage, with their rock and roll instruments, and Percy held a green microphone and sang.

Percy: it means no worries, for the rest of your days!

All: it's our problem free, philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

Percy soon felt a whole lot better.

"Thank you everyone." Percy smiled "but I think yopu all need to be on your way now."

"What? No, Percy, Thomas had also invited us to a sleepover!" Said Molly.

"Really?" Percy asked in awe.

"Yep, and your invited too, Percy!" Thomas smiled, when they all got to Thomas's house, they were talking about all the good time they had, until the stars came out, and one by one, they all fell asleep, but not Percy.

"Hey Thomas?" Percy asked.

"Yeah, Percy?" Thomas yawned.

"I wanted to say, thanks, thanks for everything." Smiled Percy "I'm lucky to have a friend like you!"

Thomas smiled and blushed "and I'm lucky to have a friend like you, too."

And the two best friends fell asleep.
2/20/2016 c9 Mya
My favorite part is that the grown up guppies became the Bubble Guppies again
12/29/2015 c8 4PPTTBG22
Great story! I'm surprise there's still stories about bubble guppies. Hope u can continue very soon!
12/20/2015 c1 8Natalie 0012
Great so far. Keep it up.

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top