for Brendan's Journey

12/15/2020 c60 DaddyAlastor
amazing story loved it
11/27/2020 c60 GymLeaderJay
It's over and I'm sad... again. Damn, this story is great. Maybe after another 6-8 months I'll be able to give it a third read. Great job!
11/27/2020 c59 GymLeaderJay
Sorry, I'm a car guy and it stuff like thaf just bugs me lol. It's really no big deal. Just more of a fyi thing been reading this story off and on over the last couple of week, for the second time, and it's just as great as the first time. Still my favorite pokémon fic!
11/27/2020 c59 GymLeaderJay
I just gotta say, that Lamborghini has only 2 seats so Gwen couldn't get in the back. Honestly, it doesn't even have seats at all. Just foam padding adhered to the chassis to set on. Fun fact, it also doesn't have air conditioning
11/11/2020 c28 GymLeaderJay
Just letting you know. Mustangs don't have 4 doors. Might wanna fix that, or change the author's note to say Charger
11/6/2020 c3 GymLeaderJay
Second time reading this. Finished it 6 months ago, but needed something to read again. Let's GOOOO! Love this story!
7/7/2020 c48 Duck
Corona is dangerous, no doubt
6/24/2020 c15 Guest
If this story has lemons... tell me now... so i can stop reading before i regret it... honestly if brendan has sex with gwen when she becomes a gardevoir... im gonna be real upset... thats beastiality, idiots...
6/15/2020 c2 2Red Roomba
Hey! Just stopping by from the reddit thread. I have to say, I really like how you've added some character to the cutscenes from the games. I also really enjoyed some of the moments between Brendan and his mother (this is mostly in reference to Chapter 1), especially when they were sharing the pizza, and his mother inquired about his new outfit.

Starting with ralts was an interesting choice, but what I'm really happy about is that you had Brendan choose the treecko. Love that line.

The story seems to be hitting the usual points. This is a good thing - the dialogue, character interactions, etc. are executed quite well!
6/2/2020 c55 Jinero
I would personally call it Team Terra
5/29/2020 c16 Octolock
I wouldn't call this a filler chapter. They met Wallace and you clearly foreshadowed something going on in Pacifidlog Town which is my 2nd favorite town in Hoenn.
5/29/2020 c7 Octolock
Damn this chapter was depressing as hell. Nice job though.
5/29/2020 c5 Octolock
Hmmm, good chapter and all but something caught my eye. Grace's Beautifly used more than 4 moves. Just how many moves can a Pokémon learn?
5/21/2020 c1 GymLeaderJay
Also, I totally did NOT mean to leave my other review on the first chapter... It won't let me copy the text or delete the review to repost it so I guess it's just gonna have to stay here.
5/21/2020 c1 GymLeaderJay
This story was so good that it gave me post story/series depression. I'll be fine, but it was seriously so good that I'm sad it's over. Thank you so much for this amazingly well written story. Also, curse you for setting the bar for Pokémon fanfiction so damn high. I doubt I'll ever find another Pokémon story that's this great. This has the perfect balance of action, cute romance, plot, and filler. It seriously checks all the boxes for me which says a lot because I can be kinda picky. As I was reading this over the last 3 days, I could perfectly picture every moment as it all happened, and it truly felt like I was there. I felt the emotion the characters were feeling... The anger, the fear, the sadness, and the happiness they felt. I even teared up at some points. I also like all your references/easter eggs especially the reference to Abridged(huge fan of it). Gwen is easily my favorite character. Her personality is just perfect, and she really brings character to the atmosphere with her humor. She made me laugh, face-palm, sometimes both... With that being said, you truly have a gift that I wish more writer's had. The last three days I've spent reading this have been an absolute blast. Definitely keeping this story(and you) favorited so I can return to this story later when it's not as fresh in my mind, and also keep an eye on your other works. I hope you enjoy my review as much as I've enjoyed your story telling. Have a great day/night, and I wish you nothing but the best!
355 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »