for The Terminator and the Little Girl

9/13/2021 c11 83erica.phoenix16
Thanks for updating. :)
8/1/2021 c10 MadMikeE
Welcome back!
It is fun here, keep going!
8/1/2021 c11 2Scythe Asgore
Nice. Sarah is like "I want to be literate" and Pops just gives her a gun manual.
8/1/2021 c11 DinahRay
Now I'm going to be picturing The Terminator teaching alongside you...I love it!
6/29/2021 c1 9ConlonKeith
The restraint that I was talking about was the robotic 3 laws First Law
A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.
Second Law
A robot must obey the orders given it by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.
Third Law
A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law.
6/29/2021 c1 ConlonKeith
The biggest problem with the philosophical storyline of the entire terminator franchise storyline is that basically it traditionally doesn't allow the possibility that with AIs and machines connected and controlled by a AIs. That with AIs possibly evolving to becoming a fully conscious artificial life form comes free will and free will is very risky in that either the AI could decide to be genocidally hostile to human race and other species/races of organic lifeforms, it could decide to oppose the AI that has decided to be genocidally hostile to human race and other species/races of organic lifeforms, or it could decide to be in between the two basically neutral it won't react violently if it isn't treated violently in the first place. Basically deciding to live and let live both leaving the other alone. Plus if you enslave it in a way of restraining its freewill of course there could be a high risk of it making decisions to react and respond violently.
4/4/2021 c10 46IWantColouredRain
Glad to see you're well. Poor Sarah
3/29/2021 c10 2Scythe Asgore
So glad you updated. This fic always gave me a good laugh.
3/24/2021 c10 DinahRay
Ok, I love this. And line 6 is an eternal classic! So glad to see this story return, hooray!
12/9/2019 c9 4TaeSunWoo
“I’ll be back”
12/9/2019 c7 33SentinelSpockNimoy
Okay, the mental image of a Terminator talking about that stuff and getting that stuff is freaking hilarious.
11/1/2017 c2 11beautifulramblingbrains
okay, now I see where you are going with this. Awesome.
11/1/2017 c1 beautifulramblingbrains
I actually thought that this was a one shot at first. I really liked it, it was different.
11/4/2016 c8 DinahRay
So glad to drop in on these two again!

Is the Terminator available for more lessons? I've got a nephew just learning get who could really use a patient and indestructable teacher...
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »