FanFiction.Net
for Bare My Fangs

5/27 c7 The Queen of All Demons
I really wish this had continued the wrighting was great and the OC was no overpowered.
1/2/2021 c7 homelybiscuit
I love this story so glad I found it! Can't wait to see where things go now that the Uchiha massacre is in play.
8/12/2020 c7 2QueenCeleste 349
Hi! I just wanted to say I love your story and can not wait for the next chapter!
PS. I hope you are doing okay and stay healthy! :)
6/13/2020 c5 bksniper1
go you!
4/28/2020 c7 Guest
Love thos
4/27/2020 c7 2DannyPhantom619
Well at least Naru is gaining some strong bonds early on. Wonder how Shippo will handle Sasuke after this chapter
4/27/2020 c7 shugokage
Great job on this interesting story!
4/27/2020 c4 1drkprince
lots of meaningless talks,lots of critical points but little to none action...I really wonder doubts are understandable to a degree.. but still this is too much...meh what do I know never been reincarnated...
3/31/2020 c2 12CaptainBoyHole
This is why women protagonists are terrible. The story is always emotional driven instead of action or adventure driven. I care about action, comedy, training, coolness, awesomeness. Not this boring shit.
Can't women be cool and interesting instead of emotional creatures?
3/28/2020 c6 NietZane
Love this and can't wait for more reread it all more than a few times
3/3/2020 c6 12Lucency
I absolutely loved this chapter.
3/2/2020 c5 8akagami hime chan
oh God, the puppies are precious
3/2/2020 c1 akagami hime chan
okay wow the first chapter and already this intense? nice
2/27/2020 c6 4lizyeh2000
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
2/27/2020 c6 firemaster101
Ohh not many insunika fics I'm intrested . The whole pack thing makes me think it would relatively impossible for danzo to get a member from that clan into root. As well as having a teammate at your beck and call minkin no way would root allow loyalty like that.
73 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »