for The bear and the maiden fair !

6/12/2016 c2 9fireman23
A second really good chapter!
Finally someone who managed to use Rollo's real baptized name, instead of the 'Rolf' he was called in the show!
6/12/2016 c1 fireman23
Just stumbled across this story of yours, it's as great as the others!
But Egbert is sly - I would expect him not to aggrevate his neighbours, but instead trying to persuade Rollo to fall out with Ragnar...
And when Rollo and Gisla travel to Wessex, isn't it going to raise suspicion why they visit just as Wessex prepares to invade?
4/27/2016 c1 RolloxGisla
please continue writing their story! this is where im getting my viking - RISLA fix! :D
1/17/2016 c3 Milouz
Coucou jeune demoiselle,enfin une française (bon qui écrit en anglais mais anglais lv2 c'est pas pour les canidés), j'ai trop hâte de voire la suite (j'ai dû lire au moins 7 fois chaucune des tes fanfic sur rollo et gisla) et je suis quasi obsédée par ce couple donc j'ai super hâte de voire leurs second bambin, peut-être une fille ou un albinos trisomique (je me fais moi - même des teaser débiles si c'est pas génial ça ) Voilà en espérant de voire le plus vite possible! BIG BISOUS BIEN BAVEUX IN YOUR FACE avec une hache
12/28/2015 c3 Kqbxiwnsl
I'm sad that this was the last chapter :(

I enjoyed Gisla's interactions with Judith, both of them were married in similar circumstances, but it ended up so differently for them both.
Again, Rollo's entrance was the best, trying to smile but terrifying the kids. I can totally see him as a night person, the kind who does not function in the morning until they drank two cups of coffee.

I really appreciate that people take their time to write about Rollo and Gisla, so... thank you for making the wait shorter! :)
12/28/2015 c2 Kqbxiwnsl
Great chapter! :)

I loved Rollo's entrance; everyone shocked that he is now a duke, married to a princess, and he was totally impatient, eager to get things done, no time for small talk.

I liked that Rollo appreciated that Gisla took the iniciative. Although they have been married for a while and have a child together, I think that it is very realistic to show her as still hesitant when it comes to show what she really wants, specially if what she wants is Rollo (I hope that their relationship on the show eventually develops into something of this sort).
12/23/2015 c2 renata.deoliveirasena
Rollo is back to his element: sea. Is very interesting that Gisla draw a comparison between the journey to Rouen, and the travel to Wessex. In the beginning of their marriage, the Duchess not cares in look to her husband. She was so angry in that time. But, now, she is in love with him.
I miss baby Guillaume too. I hope read his tricks later.
Rollo doing one triumph entrance ;) King Ecbert will be green with envy this way.
Their talk during the sex, remember me of Loki from the Avengers. When he is in Germany and demands to the people say his name. Very sexy.
Rollo could tell to Gisla if she doesn't say his name he will stop what he is doing. I think that she will choose say it. Anyway, you write a very good chapter. How they say: "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer!".
I'm anxious to see the interaction between Gisla and Judith next.
Their stay em Wessex promise a lot of conspirations, adventure and adult's recreations, because the baby berserker is in home making his nanny crazy
12/21/2015 c1 Kqbxiwnsl
This is so cute! :) I can totally imagine Guillaume as a little version of Rollo, running around, driving their parents nuts!

I just recently read the previous part of this story (sorry that I didn't left any reviews on that one, I was not sure if you wanted any as the story was over) and I noticed a big improvement in your writting.

I hope that you can update soon. It seems that this is going to be a great story! :)
12/20/2015 c1 renata.deoliveirasena
Great. When I received the notification of this new fic, I swear that a great smile come to my face. I really love the family dynamic in your story. Gisla and Rollo hotness, and the petit bear cuteness. Poor Rollo, when he think that could have some peace... this bastard called Ecbert came again. Already told you how much I hate this man, right? Gisla will rock, Judith have a little to learn with our Frankia's princess.