for The Youxia Bond

8/21/2018 c21 7raw666
Good job and keep up the good and I wonder if are seeing true balance or just new problems to rise.
8/9/2018 c20 raw666
Well, this will be interesting and possibly cut it a little close? I mean if Ahsoka arrived a minute later thousands would die. That does not seem like a good idea.
7/25/2018 c19 Oliver W.K. Twist
Great chapter, keep up the great work... I got nothing else. Just keep doing what you're doing.
6/27/2018 c18 3skywiseskychan
I don't know that you even needed to rewrite it from his pov. Just letting us know things had proceeded apace would probably have been enough.

Of course now I am curious about these plans, and if they revolve around widespread holonet broadcasts.
6/27/2018 c18 Oliver W.K. Twist
I'll admit, I was nervous about the chapter title, 's'why I've held off on reading this for so long. I now realize that it was referring to the endgame of Palpatine. Still this has a strong feeling of wrapping up, which makes me sad, this has been an excellent story, and I don't want it to end so soon, I want so much more out of this new life you've breathed, these new characters, and the old ones. I want to learn more about the Dancers and the Tao, their philosophy and lifestyle, I see so much more, teasing at the edges, if the end is nigh, please write a sequel, and if it isn't, write as long as you have the motivation, whichever it is, keep up the good work.
6/9/2018 c17 Oliver W.K. Twist
Great chapters. Keep up the good work. Could you provide a set of droid designation to word equivalencies every few chapters? I understand the stylistic choice, but I'm having a hard time identifying them on occasion. Just a bit at the beginning of the chapter, Artoo Deetoo R2-D2 for example. Otherwise, I'm going to enjoy just how deep the Bond really is, how interconnected their thoughts truly are... Things like that always fascinate me, and I never see those kind of deep, all-encompassing mental bonds in published fiction. Fanfics seem the only place, outside of the Inheritance Cycle, that is willing to explore the topic as more than a single episode gimmick on a sci-fi show or sitcom.
6/7/2018 c17 7raw666
Good job and keep up the good work even though I wish there were more to the chapter that did not feel skippable.
6/4/2018 c16 raw666
Good job and keep up the excellent in writing.
5/1/2018 c15 Armiture
I really liked this chapter, it was like a more serious version of "An Open Secret," and look forward to the next.

Yet another clear and tough window material is glassteel and a generic term is metallic glass, though the latter more often refers to a noncrystalline metal alloy nowadays, however scientists are looking for alloys that become transparent with the application of an electric current.
5/1/2018 c15 Oliver W.K. Twist
Great chapter, as always. I thought I recognized the chapter title. Used to love that song, haven't heard it in a while. Anyway, hopefully Palpy won't screw things up as badly this time, with people knowingly opposing him. Though I figure if Anakin and Ahsoka meet up in person she could probably convince him about Palpatine, especially since he hasn't started having the death visions for Padmé yet, I assume. Looking forward to Dantooine. Kinda sad about no Revan stuff, that whole story fascinates me, still, that was a few thousand years ago, so I suppose there wouldn't be much really to find. Looking forward to your next, keep up the good work.
5/1/2018 c15 2nashmeira
Aww there si cute togather. :3
5/1/2018 c15 7raw666
Well this will be intersting, I wonder if Palpy seething right now.
5/1/2018 c15 DarthLocutus
I know Star Trek used "transparent aluminum" in one of the movies, for that type of material. I think Star Wars ( one of the novels) started the term "transparisteel" for the same stuff.
4/25/2018 c14 Oliver W.K. Twist
Great chapter, as always. Keep up the good work. Okay, I can see that, the Veil isn't really a solid wall or a tangible construct for most, so if you're aware of it's existence, you could try to push past it. Might be easier if they work together, Jedi, and Dancers too it seems, have the ability to use their abilities in concert with each other. So, Dantooine? My only knowledge of the place is that it was the location of one of the Jedi academies in Revan's time, what you mengioned aboout Windu, and Leia trying to use it as a decoy to protect Alderaan. I'd pove to see something of Revan's legacy, if it's not too much of a departure from your plans, won't be heartbroken if thst bit isn't HK, I love the crazy assassin droid, but everyone seems to bring him back. Though, given that everyone seems to do so in a nearly identical manner... Found a slight error, near the end of the chapter, text provided here:
"JENNI frowned. 'That can't be right. I mean ... yeah, from what I've heard looking into the future, receiving guidance from the Force has become more difficult over the years, but there's still a few visions.'" Pretty sure that should say Ahsoka.
Looking forward to your next,
Oliver W. K. Twist