for The Youxia Bond

12/20/2017 c1 Guest
I hope we find out a little more about the dancers as they were in Jenni's time. I'm not completely sure why or for what her groups self sacrifice was for though.
12/18/2017 c7 Oliver W.K. Twist
This is an awesome story. Question though. Is it a crossover with something, or is it all your own work? The non-Star Wars stuff that is. If it is a crossover, please let me know where I can find the source material, it fascinates me. If it's yours, you could probably publish.
12/18/2017 c7 2steamrick
That final question... I was waiting for the chapter to build up to that.
12/18/2017 c7 7raw666
Good job and keep up the good work.
5/4/2017 c5 3skywiseskychan
Welp, there's the citrus we were promised. Sadly it wasn't with any of the folk I actually like! I mean sure you are making Padme a little bit better, but Anakin? That boy is trash. :)
5/2/2017 c5 32Poetheather1
Really fun story. Am enjoying the ride.
3/21/2016 c3 7moon so bright
I like the idea of her perspective of the Force, and look forward to when they bond together. I also look forward to seeing what they learn from each other and their perspectives of the force.
3/21/2016 c3 7raw666
Interesting, good job on the chapter, hope you keep up the work.
3/21/2016 c3 Fellow
Awesome story concept!
3/21/2016 c3 2steamrick
Another update, love it :)
1/14/2016 c2 10The Nachoman
Take your time. We are patient.
1/11/2016 c2 7moon so bright
It is a character from Earth in Star Wars, but not from an alternate universe! Awesome!
1/11/2016 c2 2steamrick
Wow, that's a helluva time jump. Skips right over the period where Humanity was part of the Infinite Empire, enslaved to the Rakatan race.
Also, what did Humanity do in the 50 millennia or so between the prologue and whenever the Rakata discovered Humanity? If you are gonna do a tangent on history, gotta figure out why Humanity wasn't strong enough to fight the Rakata off, what with the Infinite Empire having no more than 500 worlds in spite of its name.
With Humanity having a functioning Hyperdrive that early (as per the Prologue) I'd expect them to explore and settle any world in reach even if this preliminary Hyperdrive is much, much slower than the ones in current Star Wars. Actually, I'd figure that Humanity would probably evolve in a manner reminiscent of the Honor Harrington series in that case.

Though I guess the question could simply never come up except as a "what happened before our oldest records (that started out ~20000 years ago if I remember correctly)?"
12/24/2015 c1 FranticHamster
Well this is a unique start. A human from earth in force stasis for over a hundred thousand years interesting.
12/20/2015 c1 7moon so bright
Interesting concept. I hope she can save Anakin. Regardless, this seems an interesting concept.
61 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »