for Night Raid's Iron Dragon

5/22/2017 c5 Guest
Good on you man do whatever you want
1/18/2017 c3 Guest
Why do I ship gajeel and mine?
12/13/2016 c4 Guest
If u continue this.. Will gajeel still have his shadow magic?
12/7/2016 c3 Guest
Proves gajeel isnt gay tons of lols
11/25/2016 c4 492 is half of 99
Great story, it's always nice to bring out the minor characters and give them full attention. would be nice to know what would happen next
8/29/2016 c4 Guest
How about a akame ga kill and no more heroes x over where the uaa get sent to that world and save the people from the empire (because their good guys in this version) and can you have them rescue like sayo, spear, palace maid, Air, Fal and Luna (those last three are shown more in the manga) and maybepaired them up for example: travisxakame, let's shakexfal and helter skelterxsheele PS change skelter helter name its just a reverse of his brothers name like to Vince skelter
8/27/2016 c4 JAKEkenstein
Are you going to pair Gajeel with Leone?
8/26/2016 c4 8JadeOccelot
Yeah! So glad this continued! I wonder what's behind Gajeel sudden lack of remorse when it comes to killing, hopefully that will be explained in time.
8/25/2016 c4 10ultima-owner
that is a good kill count for that encounter
8/2/2016 c1 Guest
Can you still do vegeta story with akame ga kill because that would be awesome
6/23/2016 c3 8JadeOccelot
I hope you're continuing this, there aren't that many crossovers that have Gajeel star in it and this story pretty good so far.
1/3/2016 c3 Guest
Gajeel fits well with type of story.
12/31/2015 c3 Travis Moon
lemons maybe? I,m so sorry Im pervert and are you going to make more akame ga kill crossovers? last one can gajeel go dragon force now ? sorry for all questions hope to see more bye
1/1/2016 c3 2fnsk
I feel you... :)
1/1/2016 c3 10Yaodai
Well, Gajeel is quite the interesting choice for this crossover. Through with his Shadow Mode he's kinda... broken. I mean, he can just waltz in wherever he wants while hiding in shadows. Which is opening a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to picking targets.

I kinda hope that you will explore more of the spy!Gajeel thing. While still in the Fairy Tail universe, he was really good at this - it would fit neatly in the universe and it would add an interesting layer to the story.

Are you planning on using Bulat some more? You have already noted that he would make a good sparring partner and then showed his similarity to Elfman. Not to mention, he and Gajeel sorta-kinda have similar history - a bad guy once, joined the less evil group and trying to do something decent with his life.

(And I'm not bugging you for slash or anything like that. I don't think Gajeel is a very shippable character. He was always more interested in finding ridiculous nicknames for people than romancing anyone.)
23 Page 1 2 Next »