for Train Station

2/12/2016 c1 25Quiet Waters
Psh, why would Duncan have a car when you could take someone else's at any given time? But with all the trouble he'd be likely to end up into, it speaks for itself that taking the train was a more sensible option!

If I may say so, I feel it's a little bit unlike Gwen to immediately introduce herself to Duncan.

What Duncan did for Gwen, that constitutes the true meaning of Christmas. Being together and there for each other! I found it kind of heartwarming and that's pretty special because I'm not much of a Christmas guy!

Too bad December's passed for some time now, because this could've brought me in the right Christmas mood!

:D,
Kjeld.
1/23/2016 c1 32Applauze
Aww.. There is nothing more that I enjoy than a nice cute fluffy Gwuncan every once in a while.

I'm really impressed with this Maddie. You got their interactions down to a cue and gah.. it was just so fluffy all over the place. I greatly admired the fact that you made the story take off, in all places, a train station. I remember this one Gwuncan I wrote that involve them meeting at a market. I want to eventually make a short story based off of that, but change it up a little.

This was just cute and sweet all around. I'm so glad that I selected this for your round of the Swap! Until next time!

-Josh
1/18/2016 c1 4MaddieLovesFOB
:P
12/21/2015 c1 14Hugh Takinamee
Wow, I have to say, this is really cute! Gwuncan? That's a nice touch! I'm glad this was a friendship Gwuncan!

Anyways, the plot! Nice! Exactly what I wanted! And I'm glad Duncan was the bigger person and let Gwen stay at his place!

This story COULD be Story Time worthy, but... I don't know. xD We'll see! I'm glad that I got this! It's really nice!

Thank you so much! Really do appreciate it! :D