for Double Date from Hell!

4/13/2017 c1 Guest
I'm not even drinking beer one day. I'm really a soda type of person. Guess we really are different, lol.
-Noah
2/22/2017 c1 Guest
Hi Angel, it's Noah. If you're reading this, I just want to let you know that I'm really sorry about what my cousin said to you, even though it's late. It wasn't worth what you sent me, and I swear I did not find out about this until recently. He never even told me, I found out on my own. I can't believe it took nearly a year. It was very rude. I was even stunned reading it because I've never heard him speak that way once. He just knows all that I've been through, and is eager to help me when he can. He's actually a pretty cool guy when you get to know him. I'm not even 10, lol. I deleted what I was working on a few months ago because I got tired of all the hate, but if you thought that I was reviewing my own story, that's fine because we all have different opinions. I actually think you're a good hard-working writer, and please keep writing because you've came so far here on Fanfic. But I hope you can find a way down in your heart to forgive my cousin if you haven't by now. I'll be sure to check out other content from you when I can. God bless.
-Noah
6/23/2016 c1 Guest
Fuck you...
4/2/2016 c1 Zoey101fan3600
lol loved it
3/1/2016 c1 Guest
Ohhhh Shit. I had no idea you were a girl. Fuck. That makes me feel even worse about what I said. Damn. I would never talk to a girl like that in a million years ever. Aww man. Just goes to show how much I know about this fan fiction stuff. Aww man. I'm so sorry. Oh God. I'm so fuckin sorry chick. I had no idea. Shit. Now I hate myself. I'm kinda like to play tough guy with other guys to make them leave my little cousin alone but I had no idea you were a chick. Oh fuck. I'm so sorry. I just got off work not to long ago and I told little cuz bout wats up and he went ballistic. He was like Dudddeee you know I'm pretty sure that's a girl you just told off like that? He ain't even worried bout what you said. I just feel bad. Damn. I wish I could give you a personal apology Angel. I guess that's your name? Idk. I'll say Angel Lol. Anyway Angel, again your writing is good, I don't know nothing about this fan fiction stuff except what my little cousin tells me(I'm a tattoo and working on cars kinda guy Lol. I don't read much. But anyway Angel, I didn't know you was a girl or I never would have threatened you what so ever, because one thing that pisses me off is guys puttin their hands on thing, I have a bad temper but only towards guys. If I knew you was a girl I woulda left it be. I thought you was some punk looking for trouble. Another thing is, I really never talk like that unless I'm just really pissed off, and today was just a bad day. I just defend my family n friends like crazy. I wish you would say you forgive me or somethin. I'm really worried now about that shit I sent you knowin your a chick. Damn. I just don't know you personally so I don't know what to do except apologize to death. I seriously feel bad as shit. I had no idea you was a chick Angel. I swear to God in Heaven. I had no idea. Again I hope you didn't take none of that stuff personally cause I wouldn't forgive myself if I knew you took that fucked up crap hard. I'm sorry Angel. Really Am. None of it was true AT ALL. I bet your a beautiful, thin, successful girl that probably don't screw up at all. Your probably perfect for all I know. I just pray that like, you fuckin don't harm yourself cause I know people that have and I know deep crap and how people do after being told crazy stuff online. I never thought I would talk to somebody like that and damn. I need a fuckin beer. I hope your feelins ain't hurt or nothin Angel. Keep writing, regardless of what you said to cousin your an amazin writer and probably an amazing girl and you deserve all your success. Again, I swear I didn't know you was a girl Or I wouldn't have been talkin shit
Angel. I ain't really felt bad many times before but this is one of those times. I'm pissed at myself trust me.
-TREYYY
3/1/2016 c1 Guest
I'm sorry dude. What I said was fucked up and I didn't mean a damn word I said. Your stories ain't bad and definitely don't harm yourself. I say fucked up shit when I'm mad and your a good writer. I just hated seeing my little cousin be hurt cause he's bullied everyday at school and online and I worry bout him cause he ain't really got nobody. But I don't really know how this fan fiction stuff works man but I hate sayin stuff I don't mean so I owe you an apology dude. I just thought if I didn't say somethin you might think its okay to keep bullying my brother cause writing is one thing he does to get away from everyone's bullshit. But I thought bout what I said and I was fucked up bro. I'm sorry
Dude. Don't take nothing I said to heart. It was all out of anger.
-Trey
3/1/2016 c1 Guest
Hey, piece of shit. NoahCarnes is my cousin and the fact that you like putting others down proves what a bully cunt you are. Go die in a hole you cock sucking, butt licking waste of society. How do you like other people going on your pathetic horrible stories and writing huh? You think your any better? Your writings so bad, I wanna print it all out so I Can put it all in the toilet and shit all over it. You disgusting motherfucking douchebag. How dare you hurt my cousins feelings. You know he's only 10 right? And your probably 30 living in your parents basement with your fat worthless ugly self. Go get a girlfriend and stop picking on little kids all day.
12/21/2015 c1 14The Sarcasm Master
This was absolutely hilarious! :D I love the bizarre so the entire conept of Shazmine and Aleheather just...eating together is an awesome one. Chris is super funny as per the norm and it only got better once the actual date started. Then Tyler and Lindsay showed up and everything went to shit. My personal favorite bit was the talk about eating gold and the outhouse and the hypocrisy there, it was just so surreal to see people talking about this so it was awesome.

Thanks for this, awesome job! :D
12/20/2015 c1 jaqwon14
Lol yet don actually gives the money to the winners.