for Medieval Centuries Online (A sword art online Fanfic)

11/22/2019 c20 Maito999
When its a cliffhanger that goes on for 3 years so I guess I'll never know then huh
8/3/2017 c20 Shadowpawzzz
noooo the cliff hangers!
1/21/2017 c20 darkforceultra
and que creepy yandare moment.
10/17/2016 c19 7Sherlock D Holmes
OH MY GOD IF I KNEW THIS STORY GOT AN UPDATE, i WOULD HAVE BEEN HERE SOONER.

To begin, I didn't get an update notification for any of your stories for a LOOONG while, and since I was bored, I decided to check out what happened to this story and where my precious chapter 17 hid... I am so bummed that I didn't get to read it until now. And also, fuck you for tricking me into thinking that this story was dead.

At any rate, let's get right into this fucking review.

Story's comedy doesn't fail to amuse me. Minatsu is still Minatsu, and Sora is still Sora. What a turn of events, though! Now all the prisoners of the Dukes Archive are dependent on the help of the outside players! I'm guessing that Ayako's guild will be doing most of the fighting, while the rest do practically nothing if I've understood the players' mentalities in this game correctly, based on how they've interacted.

I can't wait to read the next chapter.
9/28/2016 c20 TheBlank
Wait is this where it "ends"? IS THIS A CLIFFHANGER?! Y u do tis m8?!
9/28/2016 c20 TheBlank
Wait is this where it "ends"? IS THIS A CLIFFHANGER?!
9/22/2016 c15 The Blank
I know where you live boy...
5/23/2016 c19 7ToughSheep117
This story is like a roller coaster for me, some parts are fun and grin bringing, others are flat and boring, and some are exciting and make you want to read more. Over all, I am liking this
5/9/2016 c18 7Sherlock D Holmes
I gathered all my strength, but I did it. I logged into my account. Anyway yes that was me. I like how the story progresses and also how you've been somewhat consistent on uploading. That's at least a plus
5/9/2016 c18 Sherlock D Holme
Too lazy to log into my account, but trust me, it's me.

Anyway DAMN this chapter was pretty cool. Although Ragnarok seemed like an asshole, he might actually be a redeemable character. Onto other questions.

WHERE IS SHIORI?

I still find myself laughing at the humor that pops up. ''How in the holy name of Saitama''? XD what the hell, man, you make me laugh at the most random stuff.

Oh god, might I say that you are the king of dialogue? It just fits prefectly to the narrative!
5/4/2016 c17 Sherlock D Holmes
Thank god you're still alive, Brendan.

Back at it again with the cliffhangers! Although few can pull them off like you do. Now onto the chapter. Although short compared to all the waiting time, it was still good. Your storytelling abilities haven't faltered, though.

Keep up the good work, but DO IT WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE IT! There is honestly no reason for you to stress for us, and I'm being serious! Take it from a fellow student crippled by dozens of assessments and exams. (Finals week coming up where I live kill me T_T)

If you prioritize school work over FF, by all means do! Only an idiot would be mad at you for being a functioning and productive human being.
5/3/2016 c17 8Yakosh
This keeps getting weirder, love it!
4/18/2016 c1 toby62
Eyyyy its Sherlock
4/7/2016 c14 7Sherlock D Holmes
This was tragic. No wonder he's an otaku. His girlfriend left him in the most godawful coldest way ever. This is just sad. "Let's stop pretending," That is just cold.

Awesome chapter, though. Keep up the good work.
3/27/2016 c13 Sherlock D Holmes
Fuck that bitch. She nearly murdered Sora on several occasions and now she chooses to act earnestly?
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »