FanFiction.Net
for Force of One

12/7/2022 c8 Criss
Ojala que te animes a continuar con tu historia, a mi en lo personal me ha encantado, un naruto vinculado a revan es algo que no he encontrado en otra parte. No prestes oido a esa gente que se dedica a criticar por hacerlo. Si quieren algo diferente hay un monton de otros fanfic. Ojala puedas volver pronto a actualizar esta belleza de fanfic
12/1/2022 c6 Guest
On original I lost count of how many of this kinda fic there is.
11/25/2022 c1 Fredward1
You’re making everyone reread canon with naruto having basically zero changes to the plot. You’re as bad as that other author Lonewolf. You both just spit out canon. If I wanted to have that happen I’d rather just rewatch the movies. Naruto has done nothing in the duration of his time with the Jedi that has had an impact on canon, there is nothing to show of him being even remotely aware that he needs to be on his best behavior. All this is is just a fast paced summary of canon with naruto in it. No inner turmoil, no indecision, nothing. There’s no character development. It’s just a sad attempt at a crossover. You haven’t dove into the thoughts or actions of naruto and the impact events are having on him or what he’s done differently. All naruto did was exactly what quigon did in the second chapter and he’s just some “cold” version of naruto who acts like Sasuke. This whole thing is bootycheeks. I don’t even have to read to figure out that padme is going to fall for him cause of his “bad boy” side and occasionally his “soft” side. I bet the romance is rushed so you can go back to summarizing the prequels.
11/25/2022 c2 Fredward1
If you wanted a cold mc from the naruto world you should’ve just chose Sasuke but since Sasuke stories barely get read you chose naruto and warped him to fit the characteristics you wanted for your story for views.
11/25/2022 c2 Fredward1
Sooooo glad that naruto is the Sasuke of this story smh. Kinda cringe
10/15/2022 c8 marsipan
í feel like timeline is abit strange
9/27/2022 c2 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
7/26/2022 c8 14omega
It's quite interesting to see naruto's personality changing little by little, it shows how he is evolving as a person, I'm sure Ahsoka will have an impact on his way of thinking and maybe even his ideals
7/14/2022 c8 WhateverPlus
I liked this chapter
7/11/2022 c8 Guest
Sucks
7/9/2022 c2 Guest
This is basically Sasuke... where exactly is this remotely related to Naruto besides two characters?

Hell even Kakashi feels like Kakashi but Naruto here is just a broody little asshole.

And also really, Qui-gon and Obi-wan knows Ninja related jesi tricks before Naruto does?

Just kill him off already and make Obi-wan the main character already since you've been favoring him more.
7/9/2022 c8 Guest
You said this next chapter was going to be some big milestone, but the content of the chapter didn't match the way you hyped up your next update. This was a rather disappointing step backward that could've been tied to the last chapter instead of being a chapter all its own.
7/10/2022 c8 g0dgr1d
I've been waiting for this chapter. Thanks for the update man
7/10/2022 c8 Shiva547
Loved the chp
7/10/2022 c8 19killerssg
Well glad that he is finally showing some form of emotion and that he keeps in touch with Padme well until he didn't happen for a year but excited for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
475 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »