for Benny's Birthday Surprise

9/16/2016 c1 23Bennyweirlover17
I'm in love with this story because of Benny having a awesome birthday and Ethan celebrateing it with him
1/2/2016 c1 7inosine
Daaw that's a super sweet birthday surprise. My favorite scene had to be coffee and sunset. I especially liked the description of the sunset itself.
12/21/2015 c1 53champagnealec
Happy Birthday, TOBN! Hoped that you had a great birthday! *smiles*

Looks like Benny's birthday almost went downhill, after that vampire tried to make the moves on his boyfriend! But Benny handled it well and they ended up going back to Benny's house, for a surprise party, cake and some... dirty time? *giggles*

I cannot wait for Twelve Months of Bethan! I've been waiting very patiently for it, ever since you announced it...

Oh, I so know that the movie they were seeing wasn't Star Wars, The Force Awakens, 'cause they'd be holding onto each other as the feels hits them in the heart, and they end up crying and such...

Again, I loved the oneshot! And once again, another big happy birthday to TOBN! :D
12/21/2015 c1 58TiredOfBeingNice
Lucky man to whoever your first date was with, huh fanfic buddy? *wink wink*

But eeeeeeeeeee! Thank you thank you THANK YOU! I loved it. I wonder what became of that cheerleader stuff - will we get to see the outcome of that soon?

But I loved it! It was funny, it made me smile - perfect way to start my day. So thanks a bunch - I am so lucky to have a friend like you *hugs*

Now as it is my birthday, I'm gonna eat some cake. I'll save some virtual leftovers ;)