for Christmas Meeting

11/7/2018 c31 Dr1zzy
Good ch as always
11/6/2018 c31 4Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
thank you very much for the new update. You shpuld not thank me for listening your incessants rants but i should thank you for listening mine. I love the way you wrote the first meeting between Ziva and Burt. i hope there will be also another meeting between them, much more longer. Although it is known i don't like Abby anymore i loved the conversation she had with Ziva. You wrote the interaction perfectly. i love the fact that you don't throw Abby and Ziva on being good friends again immidiately. it is nice to see Tony being honest and open to Ziva about his feelings and I'm glad she understands. thank you for the update soooo much...
11/5/2018 c31 17DS2010
Looks everyone is dealing with demons from Abby to Tony.
At least Tony seems to be facing his now, especially with encouragement from Ziva.
Liked Ziva meeting Burt. I really did miss him from the show.
11/5/2018 c31 4BertAndTiva
Of course your would know the real name for the famous 'five stages of grief', you're a genius :p
I loved this chapter, it had been a while :D Tony emotional makes me emotional, but I'm glad he talked with Ziva about it, that's growth :') how long until the next one? not too long I hope!
10/11/2018 c30 31TwilightPony21
Hi beatrixacs, sorry I've been away from fanfic for so long. This was a very nice chapter. I think you wrote the conversation between Senior and Ziva very well, and I can definitely picture the look on Senior's face when he tells Ziva that he's always known she would be his daughter-in-law. Hope you are well and that your writing is also going well.
9/25/2018 c30 ctc
YAY!
9/21/2018 c30 Debbie
Great talk between Ziva and Senior. It was so good to hear him talking honesty and openly about how he feels about his son. He has done some growing too. So happy Tony is getting his own team. He will be a great leader. I just hope when is leading the team Gibbs will not try and mess it up for him. Team Tudor was great idea for a name. It looks like the Team Tudor and Tony will get along very well. Loved Vance in this chapter. He has come a long way from when he first became director. He really respects Tony. Looking forward to the next chapter.
9/19/2018 c30 JamaicanTIVAlover
I love Sr. and Ziva's talk. I didn't think one was needed but you did well with it.
So glad Tony will finally be out from under Gibbs. He deserved that promotion. And I love that kiss at the end. :)
Thanks for the update. :)
9/18/2018 c30 4Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
thank you for the chapter hun. i loved the conversation between Ziva and Senior. I'm glad that Tony's father understood Ziva's reasons for leaving. Besides he couldn't judge her noi matter what. He was the last person who could judge her anyway. I have to point further that I loved the interaction with them. It was obvious how he liked Ziva which not only confused me but also angered me the fact that Senior was thrilled about Tony’s relationship with the substitute.
OH MY GOD! We should stop rewatches because dear God they have affect on you. I’m sure you wouldn’t have come up with that the idea if we hadn’t watched the Tudors. LOL! I love the fact Tony will become Team Leader. It was about Dam about time. I really hope to see in your story to lead Gibbs’ Team for a while.
To sum up…. Amazing chapter Thank you very very much for it.
Untill the next time…. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
9/17/2018 c30 17DS2010
Great talk between senior and Ziva you did it very well and it made a lot of sense given their relationship and how senior admitted to not being perfect either. I did liked Gibbs reaction as almost bitter sweet given everything that has been going in on their relationship.
Happy for Tony's promotion! Way to go Team Tudor.
9/17/2018 c30 rosali sobreira
gostei muito da ideia de tony ter o próprio time e não precisar dissolver o time Gibs
8/21/2018 c29 1Celestrial Moon
Bravo and well done!
8/14/2018 c29 JamaicanTIVAlover
Nice to see Terry & David again. Though she Interrupted what was about to be some Tiva hotness. Lol. I'm laughing my ass off at her reaction to walking in on her parents and also remembering Tony walking in on Sr. LOL!
I always love a Ziva & Sr. scene so thank you for that. It was well written too.
Hopefully the next chapter will be this month. Hope you enjoy your vacation when you go. :)
8/13/2018 c28 JamaicanTIVAlover
I like it. Love Ziva's visit with the Palmers and them filling her in on some of what was happening with Tony while she was away. Also assuring her that he wanted the family with her & not Zoe the clone.
Love Tony paying Abby a visit. She really need a talking to. Glad he let her know he's responsible for his own heart not her.

Well I had so many family tragedies going on lately, so I'm finally getting a chance to catch up on these last two chapters. Thanks for the updates. :)
8/6/2018 c29 Aqua Rules
Damn this is such a good chapter! Don't particularly like Senior in the show and yet you made me like him here. Can't wait to see what happens for the lovely couple from here. :)
645 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »