for Christmas Meeting

5/14/2020 c42 Debbie
Enjoyed it very much. Cold shower coming up next.
5/13/2020 c42 4Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
when i suggested the particular idea i expected something different than but but THIS IS FAR MORE AMAZING than i was thinking it would be CONGRATS SIS!
P.S. the only thing i like on the movie "a view to a kill is the theme song "A view to a kill" one of my favorites songs by my fave band Duran-Duran
5/12/2020 c42 17DS2010
I loved the long distance sex fantasies that both Ziva and Tony had.
4/30/2020 c41 Jldavis0025
Read this a couple of weeks ago. Really nice story.
4/23/2020 c41 Princess Me 21
I see you're from Czech Republic. One of my favorite ever stories is set in Prague during WW2 but it's a different fandom. But I digress. This story is great, I love it so much.
4/17/2020 c41 4Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
Tony DiNozzo has become a daddy... and the way it makes sense not how the show did. it is so sweet chapter when it comes to Tony's behavior toward his daughter, Ziva and even Senior. As for the yoexpansion i suggested about Zoe's appearance, well...Zoe's last appearence both on the show and your story(no offence) were a little bit harsh. Despite i disliked Zoe's character period i believed that both Zoe and Tony needed some closure, to come in good terms and i have to admit you did a wonderful job on it. I'm sure Zoe always knew that her relationship with Tony was doomed from the beggining and she didn't didn't want to admit it. thank you for this wonderful chapter. too this story comes to an end but well that's life. Love ya
4/16/2020 c41 ctc
liked!
4/14/2020 c41 Jenna Tatum
Another great one.
4/13/2020 c41 17DS2010
Love the birth of baby Tali and introduction to Senior.
Enjoyed the meeting with Zoe it was a good place for it to happen kind of get it out of the way
4/13/2020 c41 JamaicanTIVAlover
Woohoo! Baby DiNozzo has arrived! I love it. Love Tony not wanting to leave the hospital. Love Senior's pushing Tony to get some rest.
Love that whole scene with the family running into Zoe. The awkwardness of it all. Ziva's reaction and the end was good.

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to the remaining chapters and whatever else you have in store after this. :)
Keep safe out there. :) All is well so far on my end.
4/13/2020 c41 Debbie
I love both chapters. I don't know how l missed chapter 40 so sorry. Sorry this story is coming to and end but l am sure it will be a great ending. Looking forward to the next chapter.
4/13/2020 c40 JamaicanTIVAlover
Finally got around to reading this chapter, after almost two months. It was great to see Terri & David making an appearance again. So awesome of them to not want to do the wedding without Ziva. :)
Glad David's parents apologised & meant it.

That ending was so sweet. :) What we all wished we got to see in canon for our lovely Tiva.

Thanks for the update. :)
3/23/2020 c40 Forget-Me-Nott
awesome chapter again
3/8/2020 c40 Aqua Rules
Awesome chapter! Especially enjoyed the part with Terri and David's parents. That is what you hope to see with family feuds/disagreements. :)
3/3/2020 c10 Guest
I had the privilege of going to Prague back a few years ago, it was Easter coming up and yes the little wooden huts were out, the clock u describe, was a sight, the Palace I'm walking through these images with u, this is the 4th time I've read this story, i️ it
645 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »