for Christmas Meeting

2/22/2020 c40 Princess Me 21
The wedding was fabulous. Thanks for updating.
2/22/2020 c39 Princess Me 21
Great chapter. Thank you.
2/20/2020 c40 Guest
So happy that Terri and David wanted to share their special day with them. That is a true friend. Looking forward to the next chapter.
2/18/2020 c40 17DS2010
Loved the arrival of Terri and David and the wedding was wonderful
2/18/2020 c40 4Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
my dear sister thank you for this amazing chapter. However, i have to admit that i haven't written a word about tiva for months. I don't know if this happened because the particular fandonlost its glow for me because of how they treated it not only this season but also on earlier season or because our rewatches on Lois and Clark a Clois fanfic spinning in my mind. Anyway, i have not many things to to say. I'm glad i saw Terri's appearance on the chapter. Well, unfortunately most of all in laws are like David's parents. Most of them care for their needs and not caring for their children's hapiness. Well at least they don't cause any problems during the ceremony and the reception. Oh well i can't help but thinking the tomorrow's season 1 of Lois and Clark oh well. anyway thank you as always for this great chapter again.
2/10/2020 c13 DU
While you seem to enjoy writing sex scenes and are pretty good at it, I would say it was much to long for me. Maybe not for other readers, but for me much to long.
2/1/2020 c1 Guest
Ready for an update!
1/24/2020 c39 Kangajo
1/16/2020 c10 DU
I want to tell you I really like your story! There are some errors in your story but not many! You have a pretty good grasp of English considering it is your second language! Great job! I love the location you chose for this story! In fact Your discription of the Clock in the square made me go on Google to watch the clock in action in a video! I was not disappointed! It is one of the most beautiful clocks on a tower I have ever seen!
1/13/2020 c39 Forget-Me-Nott
Thank you for updating - great chapter. Happy new year.
1/4/2020 c39 Happy Gillmore
This was great, thanks so much.
1/4/2020 c39 JamaicanTIVAlover
Great chapter! I know you would do right by our babies after that cliffhanger. :)
You wrote them so in character. I love it. Love Ziva going through her turmoil & how easily Tony forgave her.
Our babies are about to have a baby! Even though that's already canon! Lol. Oooooh can't wait for the wedding as well. :)

Thanks for the update.
12/26/2019 c39 John Quest
Great story.
12/26/2019 c39 abrant554
Merry Christmas and thank you for the update. Still waiting on 'complete' to start reading though.:)
12/25/2019 c39 Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
I loved your chapter as always. I have to admit i feel sorry for Ziva. Being pregnant and Tony being hospital welll... i kinda feel her for feeling guilty and scared for Tony's condition
i hated on how quickly Gibbs came to conclusions about Ziva's refusal to marry Tony. What a bastard
i love the whole scene between Tony and Ziva. Yeah i'm too sappy i know but you wrote them so cute together.
Thank you for the chapter sis Love ya...
645 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »