for Christmas Meeting

12/22/2015 c1 Debbie
I love this whole storyline. Can't wait for your next chapter. I am looking forward to hearing more about the beautiful sights of your country. Will any of the places you are going to talk about be in the book you sent to Rachel? If they are I can go look them up. Merry Christmas to you also.
12/21/2015 c1 Guest
What a great first chapter, it immediately had me captivated, I do hope you update soon!

Leni
12/21/2015 c1 7VivianaLockhart
Oh my goodness! I've been having trouble reading your story due to interruptions at home but finally I made it. I absolutely loved the way you're telling it, describing the inner Tony we all love, anticipating the true love at the end of the chapter with the obliged cliffhanger . Can't wait to read more!
Update soon.
12/21/2015 c1 Sue Dooley
Awesome! Tiva forever.
Merry Christmas.
12/21/2015 c1 Guest
Amazing chapter have been eagerly waiting for this
12/21/2015 c1 1EowynGoldberry
I think it sounds interesting. I would like to go to Prague someday so I like reading about it too:) Although I may not go in the winter, more likely to be late spring or early to mid fall.
12/21/2015 c1 Kristina080
Milujem tvoje príbehy a som rada, že teraz je to z bližšieho prostredia :) Teším sa na ďalšiu kapitolu :D
12/21/2015 c1 2northwatcher
Hey I've got a slight problem with this. You just decevied a lot of people. I don't think that at this very moment there is ANY snow in CZ, let alone in Prague :D (promiň, já prostě musel :D :D ). The idea is very nice. Looking foward next chapter.
12/21/2015 c1 17DS2010
I love that Tony saw the woman of his heart on the bridge. All I can say is get your butt moving Tony and kiss the girl.
enjoyed reading, fred
12/21/2015 c1 math123
Oh! I can't wait to see what the next chapter hole for Tony and ziva.
12/21/2015 c1 bunnykoko
I am delighted you are including thoughts and information about your city, food, the people, history, and holiday traditions. One of the things I love about FF is that it is so international. The tones in the stories. The words that are from various countries; the spellings, the syntax. I know folks try to be so perfect in their English, and I appreciate that, especially since I speak only English, to my shame. But, I really enjoy getting the sense of other countries. Glad to see you back. Thanks.
12/21/2015 c1 4Clois And Tiva Rule In Greece
First of all thank you for your dedication although i told you before i don't deserve it. Truth be told, it's the first time i'm reading a Tony centric Tiva story (most of them are Ziva-centric.) so i must confess it will be a little weird reading it. Anyway, back to the story. In my opinion you are potraying Tony very good ,i know you still watching the show but i'm not talking based on it, but for the fact that those feelings your Tony is expressing should have been expressed also into the show. I wonder why they haven't expressed yeT( ooops yeah i forgot Gark, the egopathic duo) i totally believe that Tony's behavior has to do that he had enough with everybody. Gibbs, Abby are people who were suffocating Tony. As for substitue well, the substitue is nothing but a fling to him a compromise and probably Tony is the same thing for her. Maybe it's the reason she' tolarates her. And Now tony find a way out traveling in the "golden city." i will love your thta't for sure not only because you will give us a tour birthtown (thank you for that because as you know i can't visit it) but also because you are going to tell us a story about la great ove during Christmas.

it is the best Christmas present i have ever had and i will be grateful forever. Thank you.
12/21/2015 c1 gingerchic
Fantastic chapter! Loved it!
645 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43