for Tie the Knot

2/12 c20 selenne88
Really disgusting Edward sleeps with Bella shortly after being with Victoria and Bella forgives him so easily really gross
9/14/2021 c27 46Paliia
Loved this, thank you!
7/1/2021 c27 fanfictionalcolic
Thanks for this little adventure
6/16/2021 c27 5chloeless
I'm absolutely in love with this story! God bless the creators of twifanfictionrecs that made me found this fanfic.
I was angry with Edward and sometimes angry with Bella, but I fell in love with both and was hoping that everything was end well. And my wishes came true. Thank you for that.
When I was reading, sometimes I though that you would finish the story like you told us on alternative end and I'm so glad that you surprised me.
Congrats for the amazing fanfiction! Sending love from Brazil 3
4/19/2021 c27 Adriu
Hola.
Gracias por la historia me ha gustado mucho.
Y que bueno que no usaste la otra forma de contar la historia, ya era suficiente drama para ellos.
Me parece muy interesante eso de casarte con alguien que podrías ser compatible pero no lo sabes hasta la convivencia. Interesante experimento.
Gracias por esta bonita historia.
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador.
Adriu
4/16/2021 c1 Adriu
Jaja. Yo debería entrar en ese programa. Me encanta la historia muchas gracias.
Saludos de mi lindo Ecuador.
Adriu
4/6/2021 c1 Lyndseyxx
You’re a great writer, thanks for sharing! Unfortunately I really struggled with your characters, I just didn’t find them very likeable so it was hard to get invested in the story
4/5/2021 c9 Lyndseyxx
Struggling with this so far, initially she was so committed to making it work but since they got married she’s been rude and difficult. If on a date someone had eaten and picked apart their meal the way she did at the wedding, I never would have seen them again. So far she’s coming across as pretentious and obnoxious. Going to stick with it for a bit longer and see what happens...
9/30/2020 c27 Dazzlingsparkle
loved it! so nice! Bella wasn't a Virginia, chef, pretty and geld her ground and at the same time she was compassionate
9/29/2020 c8 Dazzlingsparkle
I love the fact that she is a chef and not some boring teacher and she is a hotrie with tats and piercing and hot body
9/29/2020 c4 Dazzlingsparkle
hiii
9/29/2020 c1 Dazzlingsparkle
lol
4/20/2020 c21 Guest
Wow. He had no respect for her, and it’s okay. Because he “loves” her now. This is actually making me ill. I really did give it a good try.
3,077 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »