FanFiction.Net
for Corpse Party: First Sight

2/10/2019 c9 Ayo
!
10/20/2018 c3 supboyyyyy93
Geez, this ken guy is a real piece of work. I get he wants to be alone but he could just asks. Sure, his mom is also a real piece of work and his little sister is a complete brat but does he have to take that out on everyone else? God, in my opinion everyone is justified in not liking him, that idiot. Seriously, if a girl as perverted and kind like seiko was talking to me you best believing imma spit some game...shit!
5/27/2018 c8 Scundered
Still love this dam
6/14/2017 c8 austin.scott
I love how Kenneth embodies how i would act towards others if I didnt have to worry about consciences
6/5/2017 c8 katsekala
It's a great read! Many kisses!
5/11/2017 c8 9Xrross
My my, I'd forgotten such how entertaining of a character Kenneth is...
5/6/2017 c8 2Harmless Orange
Okay, seems like I'm the first one to revivew this chapter. (Yes, I enjoy reading reviews of a fic I enjoy writing)

First what I need to say... Finally! I thought this fic was dead! I dunno when the chapter 7 was posted but I think it was somewhere in 2016...

I love how even though Ken had his ass handed back to him, he still had balls to spew insults when surrounded and about to get his crap beaten again. Also Yui reaction threw me offguard, I do realize she's still greenhorn but I didn't think she would took it THAT hard. And what's with the lunch? I would imagine few more rumors going around the school because of that, and I think Yui will want to ask Ken "Why are you such an asshole?". But much more friendly.

You're doing fine pal/gal. Can't wait for the real story to begin, we still dunno who's that child who killed the cat but I guess that's Sachiko.
5/5/2017 c2 10The Princess Maker
Um, okay, no offense, but if I were Ken's classmate and knew he was like this, I'd say he's a real jerk. :O :(
5/5/2017 c1 The Princess Maker
Wow...The girl was in the wrong, but he seriously didn't need to go off like that! :O Plus, I think he's being general about others as well. Hopefully, he'll learn to manage!
12/25/2016 c7 9Xrross
A jarring bugger indeed, Shawn... one that I rather much enjoyed. Kenneth is an incredibly well fleshed-out OC, something I don't find myself saying much. Good on you mate. Merry Xmas.
7/8/2016 c6 3FanficLovingPerson
FINALLY- When's the next chapter?
7/6/2016 c6 8Trainalf
Still loving the slow build. The story is actually getting a bit tense and sinister now, but we still have our favorite pervert to lighten the mood. The Kedouin cameo was neat even if the rest of the scene was serious. I remember that was actually a blink and miss it inside joke from the OVA that he was the headmaster.
5/1/2016 c5 Trainalf
That's about what I expect the Shinohara household to be like...with maybe a few more spells of crazy every now and then. I just realized Seiko's quirkiness would've had to come from somewhere, and I'll say I've never seen anyone actually approach that save for you now.

Characterization is still marching of just fine. Can't wait to see what happens next.
2/16/2016 c4 7ChaosDestruction
Oh, boy. I wonder who got it handed to them...
2/16/2016 c4 michiganere1
Hmm... I wonder if the ending is a hint at Ken being taken over by the darkening considering subtle hints in previous chapters, and now he's flipping his shit? Anyways, great chapter as usual.
24 Page 1 2 Next »