FanFiction.Net
for RWBYN

12/21/2015 c1 85Mad Raptor Fanfiction
You didn't need to have the man speaking in a different language the entire time.
For one, let me tell you that it increases your word count, but people WILL quit reading the story, not all but a good amount, when they see half of the story is in a different language, only to be translates. Pick one language, or another, but not both.

If Naruto understood the man, there was NO need to ALWAYS put the second language into the story.
12/21/2015 c1 All Outta Thyme
I have a feeling that this will be epic. Now I just have to ask, will this eventually be harem or not? Please pm me with a response!
12/21/2015 c1 bladetri
12/21/2015 c1 LoamyCoffee
Hmm, I like the chapter but I'm getting sick of people pairing Naruto and Yang! They feel too similar and it irks me.
12/21/2015 c1 eniox27
Hurray originality. The unknown spirits, the accidental death, and kushina being brought back with him. Very cool start.
12/21/2015 c1 genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam
nice job
12/21/2015 c1 Stratos263
Yeah at least Naruto gets to be with his mother
12/21/2015 c1 Eadane
Okay well this I s gonna be interesting looking forward to reading this some more. Also question will any of tue naruto characters be coming to this world too or will it just be Kushina and Naruto?
12/21/2015 c1 10ultima-owner
that is an amusing first day in remnant
12/21/2015 c1 A Frozen Shadow
Interesting idea, can't wait to see how it progresses ;p
12/21/2015 c1 6MEleeSmasher
So, how powerful and how different is Naruto now compared to canon? And I hope it wont be like Bonesboy's Veritas Aquitas, where Naruto characters are simply there in the RWBYverse as a part and barely things change in that story from canon.
161 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11