for A King, a Knight, and One Wild Card

8/23/2020 c2 Minty220
This was a really cool idea that I wish I saw more of, but alas, it was never meant to be I guess.
4/29/2018 c2 Dragonblaze66
why havent u updated yet?
12/6/2017 c2 R. A Cross
More of this please
5/22/2017 c2 2All4AnimeTDR
Please write more!
3/25/2017 c2 Guest
Hahahaha, WELL, things have just gotten a heck of a lot more interesting...
9/23/2016 c2 5Alley-Walk
Hey, so I just wanted to say how much I am enjoying this so far.
All the characters are really in character so far and the premise is really interesting.
I like the language barrier problem, its one not many crossover authors bother to explore and makes it very interesting.
Also, clockwork with they/them pronouns I really enjoyed and appreciated, that's definitely one of my new headcanons now.
I'm sorry you're having trouble writing this story since it is so great so far, I understand because I myself am often sick or depressed or simply lack motivation or inspiration for a story, so please whatever the reason is take it easy and take your time, and work only at your own pace and how much you think you can manage.
Though I love this story, I'm not going to rush or pressure you to get the next chapter out because of the reasons above, even if I really want to.
So please just try your best, I'm really looking forward to the next instalment!
9/19/2016 c2 3BrotherCaptainSheperd
Well shyet... I want more.
9/18/2016 c2 1Snappy Flowah
[?] nneeeeed... mmoooooaaahh... Q
9/18/2016 c2 1ComeHellOrHighWaterBringItOn
This is a good chapter and I will hope for a new one!
9/18/2016 c2 23Synaps
The last line made me laugh out loud.
9/18/2016 c2 1FineChyna
*squeals*
9/18/2016 c1 1Snappy Flowah
-pokes hopefully-
2/19/2016 c1 1FineChyna
Ay, here's a great thing. I like it. This could be great. Please continue.
12/28/2015 c1 9NikuKnight
This is awesome! I'm surprised that there aren't more stories like this! There's not much for me to say because it's only just beginning, but I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
12/23/2015 c1 23Synaps