for Angel with the Harem from Hell

2/14/2018 c9 Manny190
This story was good and all but I hope you find more inspiration for this story and many more.
10/23/2016 c8 Mega Arcanine
Nice chapter and fanfiction hope the next chapter comes fast
6/1/2016 c8 5Namikaze Fuyumi
I really like your story and i ship Asurayuu too. I hope you upload the next chapter soon
And i have a idea for you:
What if Asura-chan is docile this time.
5/1/2016 c8 4Mythfan
Give the human a special time already.
2/22/2016 c7 Marlie
Haha this is so good! I love this story! I can't wait for the next update! :D
HEHEHEHEHE I LOVE THE FIGHTS AND BETS AMONGST THE GIRLS AND YUU'S JUST LIKE "Ooooooooooooo...kay..." AND ARGH HE'S SO CUTE XD
2/11/2016 c1 goofysdisciple
I know this question was raised before but here goes: Are you genderflipping Mika (and in this case Asuramaru too probably) on purpose? Or did you mistake the pronouns/their genders?
1/30/2016 c6 8Sweet Love081
KYAAAA! OH YES! I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOME MIKAYUU! OH GOD! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS SQUEALING THROUGH THE WHOLE THING! MIKA X YUU FOREVER! KYAA!

The truth is I have no idea about what you ship truthfully. But I understand that you ship Yuu more with Asuramaru. And I get the feeling that you don't really ship Yuu with Shinoa. But I don't ship that either. Truth is I only ship Yuu with Mika and Mika only. I don't really ship him with Asuramaru. Please don't hate me for that.

But if I were to count about now, It's:

Mika :1
Asuramaru: 2/3 something like that
Shinoa : 0 - pretty happy about this honestly.

I hope Mika gets more scores. Because, I mean, Mika has known Yuu more than the rest and is Yuu's childhood friend. It gives the more reason for Mika to win Yuu's heart. Mika has the most advantage since Yuu has already loved Mika since they were children. So to speak it would be obvious that in this battle Mika had already long won.

Asuramaru is nothing but a mere demon. If Yuu were to just give in to her, there's a high possibility that he's just giving away his life. She doesn't have much of an advantage except for the part to be able to haunt Yuu even in his dreams.

Shinoa on the other hand, I think in the future she would have to give up. It's her loss. Yuu doesn't feel the same towards Shinoa and she has absolutely no advantage. She teases and tricks him so he would definitely be unable to love her.

By the way, I have an idea for the Mika x Yuu one. I want Mika to get another mark. Like you said, when she was in the vampire city, she had missed him a whole lot, right? And Yuu definitely feels guilty for leaving Mika alone, so why not pay for those times?
Mika asks to have a whole week/day with Yuu, 24/7 of course, to make up for some of the time they didn't get together. Asuramaru shouldn't try to sabotage it though. If she does, like for instance, she makes someone drop their coffee on Mika's dress, Yuu will have to take care of her. Like j]help her wash it off then buy her some new clothes.
Asuramaru's would backfire.

But thta's just what I'm suggesting!

Thanks for this great MikaYuu chapter!

LOve You!
1/24/2016 c1 Uuum
You do realise Mika is a boy right...?
1/26/2016 c6 33Nurse Medusa
YAAAAAASSSSSSHHHH YUU X MIKA IS AWESOME YEEEEEEEESSSSSSHHH

:D

I seriously love this stuff :)
1/24/2016 c6 4WaveringEyes
Thanks for positive response. I really appreciate it. Any ideas for chapter 6? I can most likely work with any of your ideas. I don't really know what do for a Shinoa chapter. Any ideas are welcome. I don't have bursts of creativity very often. Bye now, have a good day.
1/24/2016 c6 4Mythfan
Nice dance scenes.
1/24/2016 c6 5XA - U
Wow, Yuu seems to be just kissing everyone now, wish we had the other two girl's reaction on this but we can imagine it ourselves I suppose! Hopefully Shinoa will make her move next chapter, and Happy Birthday!
1/6/2016 c5 4WaveringEyes
I'll try and update this weekend. I'm kinda busy because exams are coming up. If you want a specific theme or storyline for a chapter just post the idea and I'll see what I can do. All ideas are taken into consideration and all ideas are welcome. I'm gonna need ideas by Friday or I might not be able to get it ready and put up. Bye now.
12/30/2015 c5 lilly
plzzz update soon
12/30/2015 c5 Guest
YAY 3 VICTORIES IN A ROW FOR ASURAMARU! KEEP WRITING IF YOU PLEASE! WHY NOT HAVE ALL/MAIN CHARACTERS GOING ON A TRIP SOMEWHERE WERE MAYHEM TAKES PLACE AMONGST THE THREE GIRLS AND EVERYONE IS SO CONFUSED?!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »