for Natsu Dragneel: The Up Coming Of The Second Black Mage

9/29/2017 c1 Guest
Pretty good but don’t abandon plz
8/7/2017 c1 Guest
Wow this is really good you should definitely continue
11/20/2016 c1 6Mavis. V. Dragneel
Plz make chap 2
11/7/2016 c1 2Angel Lightwolf
I love this story! Pleas continue! And if you want to find mistakes in grammar, spelling,etc. just read the document you used like you were reading a story and find and fix. That's what I did.
5/21/2016 c1 AkumaNoKami4444
Hey are you getting any gajeel x levy any soon even throug i like more natsu lucy
5/18/2016 c1 3Mr. Mrs. MDF
This is an interesting plot to start, with Natsu has the memory of Zeref's brother but still has a possibility (which Happy confirmed) to be related to Fairy Tail guild makes it more interesting. Thanks for your hardwork and looking forward to the next chapter.
4/29/2016 c1 11Eren1
Caannnnt wait for next chapter
3/14/2016 c1 Akuhei Hotaru
Holy shit, screw my phone! That review was just littered with spacing mistakes! I feel completely retarded now. So, erm, here's a fixed review...

I like the idea you have here for this story, especially the way you portrayed Nastu's character. You also got down the way he would act if Igneel was gone too, although that's pretty obvious on how he would act (I sound like such an asshole in my head right now,) anyways, that aside, hopefully you could explain later on in the story as to why Zeref was there, 'cause I usually thought he would stay on Tenrou Island and just chill there.

Also, if you put stuff like for example: "Hey!" He shouted, I'd prefer more emotion into the words, for example: "HEY!" He shouted. That's just advice, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, because it's your story.

Another piece of advice would be... Instead of putting periods at the end of the character's dialogue, I'd prefer a comma, since it looks more professional and more correct. Example: "Pie tastes better than cookies," the girl retorted.

Nice story, definitely following, and looking forward to the next chapter.
Eat Ramen, watch anime, read manga, and repeat.

Hotaru, out!

3/14/2016 c1 2Sekirou
I like the idea you have here for this story, especially the way you portrayed Nastu's character. You also got down the way he would act if Igneel was gone too, although that's pretty obvious on how he would act (I sound like such an asshole in my head right now,) anyways, that aside, hopefully you could explain later on in the story as to why Zeref was there, 'cause I usually thought he would stay on Terror Island and just chill there. Also, if you put stuff like for exampleHey!" He shouted, I'd prefer more emotion into the words, for exampleHEY!" He shouted. That's just advice, you don't have to do it if you don't want to, because it's your story. Another piece of advice would be... Instead of putting periods at the end of the character's dialogue, I'd prefer a comma, since it looks more professional and more correct. ExamplePie tastes better than cookies," the girl retorted. Again, you don't have to change the way you write or whatever the punctutations you wish to use, because once again, it's your story. Unfortunately, for my eyes (which have horrible sight,) I did not find any mistakes nor grammar mistakes. Nice story, definitely following, and looking forward to the next chapter. Eat Ramen, watch anime, read manga, and repeat. Hotaru, out! (Always wanted to say/type that out! I sound like an overenergetic girl, but I'm actually a guy, please don't mistake me.)
2/5/2016 c1 5Checkmate-13
I know self-depreciating humour is a thing, but both your author notes sort of turned me off your story. If the person who is writing it thinks its crap, and says it repeatedly, and then also admits they are very lazy, what's the incentive for the reader to commit to the story?

This was extremely well-written and you should be proud of your work.
1/31/2016 c1 UFKSD
PLZ UPDATE!
1/27/2016 c1 Guest
I love you story but I really really hope that you don't turn this story into a nalu story ️UPDATE SOON
1/15/2016 c1 darksquall03
very good,i hope the next chapter
1/8/2016 c1 Clintashalover66
I like it. It's a gret story. I hope you update soon.
1/8/2016 c1 Titania1796