for A Legend

1/19/2020 c1 redbaron297
It seems to me you’ve already made pairing decisions, not that I begrudge you that right but you should’ve just gone out and said it.
11/26/2019 c1 5Issexwithyourcloneincest
Naruto is a very free spirit so I don't see him just accepting to become a servant. That just took away any utge I felt to read this story. I naturally hate fics where Naruto joins a peerage
10/15/2019 c7 Guest
Very good story and Can you please add ophis to naruto's harem .
Its rare these days to find naruto x highschool dxd fanfiction with OP naruto.
Only good ones I found are , the uzumaki phenex , punch the limit , the red rider ,shadow of tranquility , hit100 and the stories by 'fairy tail dragon slayer .' among the 2.4k naruto x highschool dxd stories . there are alson a few others that I liked but I cannot remember their names.
stories with OP protagonist are my most favourite ones .
9/24/2019 c3 5Giblenator
OMFG is Naruto stupid? Kurama just admonished him for even thinking about becoming a servant and he straight up just agrees. He really dodged a bullet. He's lucky that Rias can't reincarnate him. He was about to willingly become a slave. It doesn't matter if you treat them like family, that's just you and not other high class devils.
9/16/2019 c3 Guest
Just wondering why Naruto would readily accept being a devil. Thats stupid for the part of the author for convenient story progression
9/12/2019 c3 Guest
Aburridoo y cliche quereiendo que se una asu familia y su amigo asi como asi muy cliche
8/2/2019 c7 Borello
great story. i hoped to read more chapter.
7/20/2019 c3 Spectra4519
Nice story keep up the updates!
6/26/2019 c7 Otsutsuki Hagoromo
Yeah... This Naruto is for sure a Legend...not.
6/13/2019 c3 Guest
You do realize that the rinnegan can bring a person back to life. Do Your Research
6/10/2019 c5 redbaron297
I'm glad this Naruto doesn't blab every technique to his opponents. Or share his secrets like they're going out of style.
5/20/2019 c3 Gible
Why the fuck was he so willing to become a devil? This is Naruto wtf!
4/28/2019 c4 Guest
the rinnegan can bring people back to life dumbass
4/17/2019 c3 AvidGamer
This is some of the worst writing I've seen on this site...
3/8/2019 c7 AcidESP
good story, I hope you continue, see you, bye!
457 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »