for A Legend

12/23/2015 c2 RikudoNaruto1
I'd honestly prefer Rias and Akeno to be with Naruto I'm not that fond of Issei being paired with them.
12/23/2015 c2 krizthegreat
Add rias and akeno to naruto harem plz
12/23/2015 c2 Mzr90
Let Naruto have Rossweisse, Xenovia, and Irina. Issei can keep Rias, Akeno, and Koneko.
12/23/2015 c2 DrkMidget
Putting Rias peerage pairing with Naruto or Issei, all depends on how you want to have them act in parts of the story. For example does Naruto save Rias from her marriage or Issei. Which also affects Issei's progress with his scared gear. You could put Koneko with Naruto due to sharing a connection and also how she dislikes Issei being a pervert.

The Pairing on Harem would have to be a vote with certain members of the story for either or you choose depending on how you want to the characters the affect the story
12/23/2015 c2 Aquos dragon
I'd like at least Akeno in his harem at least plzzz :)
12/23/2015 c2 ZerefK
Don't nerf naruto :( But make it Naruto x Rias x Akeno and whoever. Keep it as Issie x asia.
12/23/2015 c2 legendary flash
add only akeno to naruto lover from rias peerage
12/23/2015 c1 2Son of Salem
Pair Rias And Akeno With Naruto And Issei Can Still Have Asia And I Should Be With Naruto
12/23/2015 c2 LazyVulpes
I've only ever shipped issei with Asia and maybe irina, it doesn't make sense to me how such a mostly useless and perverted protagonist could ever get all the girls he does, I'd personally give naruto everyone except Asia and maybe irinia like I said that's just my two cents though.
12/23/2015 c2 Luraso
Have Asia be with Issei. Don't nerf Naruto, I like badass Naruto no need for him to be nerfed.
12/23/2015 c2 Son of Salem
Add Rias And Akeno To Naruto H Can Still Be Paired With Asia And I Should Be Paired With Naruto
12/23/2015 c2 metalhead2793
Please don't let Naruto join peerage it is so overdone... Plus no way Naruto could get reincarnated by anyone less than a mao
12/23/2015 c2 21AizenTheGoat
Don't have him join rias's peerage. Please don't of anything have him be affiliated with sona since I'm sure he would disapprove of why rias recruited issei. And please don't nerf naruto
12/23/2015 c2 20book lover reader
Have Issei only have Asia at the most and that's being generous. Have all the others be with Naruto he deserves more love than Issei.
12/23/2015 c1 6Dragon Blaze-X
6/10 your a bit too upfront with your reasoning and series of events which made it look overall to easy. Which to readers come off as boring. SO you need to real back a bit on info and make it seem a bit more challenging so it becomes more interesting.
458 « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »